Cultivated Reef

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Matt (uwwmatt) get in there. Lets have a three way photo finish here!

I mean TOTM twice is worthy of some votes, just out of curiosity of seeing what you could do with this AIO.

73 Votes in omgomgomg But the Voting closes TOMORROW @ 6PM so it' still anybody's race.

eddie's up by 4 with jbb_00 in a close second and uwmatt closing in quickly (well kinda :P ) for third.

COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE

uwwmatt (10 votes [13.70%])

6gallon nano reef 101 (2 votes [2.74%])

JamesHL88 (4 votes [5.48%])

eddiecorrea (29 votes [39.73%])

Evanski9 (2 votes [2.74%])

Clownin_around29 (1 votes [1.37%])

jbb_00 (25 votes [34.25%])

Come on Matt (uwwmatt) get in there. Lets have a three way photo finish here!

I mean TOTM twice is worthy of some votes, just out of curiosity of seeing what you could do with this AIO.

73 Votes in omgomgomg But the Voting closes TOMORROW @ 6PM so it' still anybody's race.

eddie's up by 4 with jbb_00 in a close second and uwmatt closing in quickly (well kinda :P ) for third.

COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE

uwwmatt (10 votes [13.70%])

6gallon nano reef 101 (2 votes [2.74%])

JamesHL88 (4 votes [5.48%])

eddiecorrea (29 votes [39.73%])

Evanski9 (2 votes [2.74%])

Clownin_around29 (1 votes [1.37%])

jbb_00 (25 votes [34.25%])

Come on people if I have ever gave you a great deal on corals return the favor and vote for my buddy Eddie. If Metrokat gets on your nerves vote for Eddie. If you love Matt and his TOTM wins vote for Eddie. :)

Okay, if I win I'll have a raffle for all the people that voted for me and the winner will get 5 heads of my pink and green hammer.

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

Edit: 10 heads

Okay, if I win I'll have a raffle for all the people that voted for me and the winner will get 5 heads of my pink and green hammer.IMG_6724.jpgEdit: 10 heads
DQ for Bribery. :)

What did they guy who bought this tank pay for it???
Keep up the Campaigning for Edwardo.

Come on people if I have ever gave you a great deal on corals return the favor and vote for my buddy Eddie. If Metrokat gets on your nerves vote for Eddie. If you love Matt and his TOTM wins vote for Eddie. :)

Kat has boobies ftw! :D

Okay, if I win I'll have a raffle for all the people that voted for me and the winner will get 5 heads of my pink and green hammer.

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

Edit: 10 heads

5044.jpg

Vote for Jbb!

Man! I get busy at work and this post just went OFF! Lol. Glad I wasn't in the race because I sure as heck wouldn't have won and I don't think my wife would let me keep another tank!

Man! I get busy at work and this post just went OFF! Lol. Glad I wasn't in the race because I sure as heck wouldn't have won and I don't think my wife would let me keep another tank!
Can Eddie get your vote? :)

Can Eddie get your vote? :)

Sure...

Jbb would appreciate it better.

Of course...

I just do as I'm told. BTW, do I get any free frags if I vote either way? LOL

LAwnman, stop telling people I'm showing boobies for votes. That was only for Stevie T.

Oh see now that would persuade me to cast my vote another way lol, then again free CARs sounds awesome too :)

You made your bed baby. You can have zoanthids.

Oh but I see there's a little button that says I can cancel my vote then change it hehe

LoL 1 vote won't hurt. Eddie has my support I have helped plenty of people around here they will give back. :)

:wub: such a playah
You know what they say about playahs.

Archived