Pod Your Reef

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

That's a good idea actually. A few months ago, I almost bought that tiny orange/green fungia he has in his main DT tank. Did you see those crazy acans he has in his baller tank?

Yes I did, $$$$$$$$$$$

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yolo, I'm getting this car for sure for sure.

As long as it's under 20k...I just hope they don't raise the price from the 2014 model.

Yolo, I'm getting this car for sure for sure.

As long as it's under 20k...I just hope they don't raise the price from the 2014 model.

Paid $29k for my Ford Focus St 2 months ago. I love it. Lot different from my Mustang but front wheel drive should be better in the snow.

Paid $29k for my Ford Focus St 2 months ago. I love it. Lot different from my Mustang but front wheel drive should be better in the snow.

Ford is nice. Like their cadillac coupe but I'm still very in love with volks though. Volks going to be my 1st car and my last car. ;)

American muscle. Only drive stick and my 6 Speed turbo us awesome.

Ohh I meant lincoln mkz not the cadillac coupe...ford owns lincoln and gm owns cadillac.. what was I thinking earlier lol. Got mixed up. Both are nice either way, I think I'd rather have the lincoln mkz over the cadillac coupe though.

Out of my price range, but I would get this car if I had the money to afford it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up guys I will be taking the tank down and selling everything. Will post a for sale thread tomorrow, but need to sell/move livestock first.

-reefkeeper light w/2 power bars

-razor nano w/hanging kit

-mp10 wes

-picoaquariums shallow tank

-ac70 w/intank basket

misc odds and ends

Just a heads up guys I will be taking the tank down and selling everything. Will post a for sale thread tomorrow, but need to sell/move livestock first.

-reefkeeper light w/2 power bars

-razor nano w/hanging kit

-mp10 wes

-picoaquariums shallow tank

-ac70 w/intank basket

misc odds and ends

:( Sad to see you go, hope you're back soon, loved this tank!

Might be interested in the RKL, just ordered my 60F :P

Nano sapiens

Just a heads up guys I will be taking the tank down and selling everything.

Oh, shame to see the tank fo. Any plans on starting up again in the future?

:( Sad to see you go, hope you're back soon, loved this tank!

Might be interested in the RKL, just ordered my 60F :P

I will be back for sure, I could never leave this hobby for good. Let me know about the rkl!

Oh, shame to see the tank fo. Any plans on starting up again in the future?

Yeah it's a bummer for sure, I will definitely be back but probably not for around a year or so.

It's a really long story but the end result is the new place I will be living at is significantly more expensive and smaller than my last place. I'm trying to reduce the amount of money and time I spend on hobbies so that I can afford to live where I do. This means that for the first year or so at this new place I have to cut expenses. Another thing is lack of space for the tank that I wanted to build, so I figure that can wait until I find a bigger place.

It's a really long story but the end result is the new place I will be living at is significantly more expensive and smaller than my last place. I'm trying to reduce the amount of money and time I spend on hobbies so that I can afford to live where I do. This means that for the first year or so at this new place I have to cut expenses. Another thing is lack of space for the tank that I wanted to build, so I figure that can wait until I find a bigger place.

Already have the hardware and live stock, so your only costs would be upkeep and new purchases. If you sell your gear it will only cost you more to buy it back. Best of luck in your new place.

Already have the hardware and live stock, so your only costs would be upkeep and new purchases. If you sell your gear it will only cost you more to buy it back. Best of luck in your new place.

agreed 100%, problem is I could really use the extra money at this point in time.

Welp, hopefully the new place is worth moving to. I hope to see you back here again with a new build (new builds are always interesting...).

• 1 month later...

Well I have good news... I was able to move the tank (pico is empty just a 10g set up) to HB and everything went well. During the time the tank was neglected by me not being there as often as I should, I lost pretty much all of my coral except a few zoas and maybe a ric. The good news though is that I will not be leaving the hobby. Things turned around and I will be continuing my reefing journey, of course this happens right as I sell my mp10 and rkl but they can be replaced. I was going to try and trade the sIII for a smaller pico but I am going to go with a sumped mr. aqua 17g instead. In my excitement I placed an order for an ATI 4x24w sunpower along with a set of bulbs (2 blue+, 1 aquablue, 1 purple+) and I should be piecing together the rest of the build in the coming weeks. Anyways long post but I am pretty stoked that I didn't need to get completely out before things went my way.

Just a quick fyi the SIII is just collecting dust so if anyone wants to purchase it let me know.

Archived