Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Fragsreef.. floating 40 breeder SPS tank

frags

Very nice! Love the build.

Thanks glad you like it.

Love how unique this build is. Looking awesome so far :)

Thanks I am going to check out your build,

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How did you make the safetynet ontop of your tank? Did you buy it og did you make it? Fishline?

Yes I made it from fishing line. It was very tedious I would not recommend it! Bulk Reef Supply sells some type of netting, the nice thing with the line is there is no filtering of light!

Yes I made it from fishing line. It was very tedious I would not recommend it! Bulk Reef Supply sells some type of netting, the nice thing with the line is there is no filtering of light!

I did se the video in your first post without sound.

With sound i heard that you made it your self, it just makes it more exiting to make something who is more tedious.

Just have to find the frame to use so i can get the clean look i want.

Thank you.

I did se the video in your first post without sound.

With sound i heard that you made it your self, it just makes it more exiting to make something who is more tedious.

Just have to find the frame to use so i can get the clean look i want.

Thank you.

I bought the frame at HD it used to make screens!

Fish room video update! I will also be adding the display tank video in a little bit... Enjoy grin.gif

Dont forget to WATCH in HD

• Like 1

Man I hear you about the cold. It's been getting 50-55 in my office at night (old apartment has practically no insulation) but this Aquatop heater is a trooper at keeping the tank at temp.

Man I hear you about the cold. It's been getting 50-55 in my office at night (old apartment has practically no insulation) but this Aquatop heater is a trooper at keeping the tank at temp.

You must be getting some major evaporation!

You must be getting some major evaporation!

Not so much now after downsizing my tank. If I was still in the 40b I'd be losing more than a gallon a day. Can't afford that right now, that's why I downsized.

Nice video :) your tank is going to look so good once those frags get going ( looks good already) I'm watching in my phone without my reading glasses...do you have an algae issue or is something else growing?

• Like 1

Tank of course looks great. That algae is weird, I've never seen brown (and still alive) hair algae. Looks like you have a combtooth blenny? He should be munching on it some.

Tank of course looks great. That algae is weird, I've never seen brown (and still alive) hair algae. Looks like you have a combtooth blenny? He should be munching on it some.

He does once in awhile.. he is lazy he likes to be fed.the snails were eating it but when it got a half inch long they can't be bothered.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pompom. Undemanding, comes out and waves his poms when you feed the tank, then goes back in it's hole.

funny buggers arent they! Mine has eggs have you ever seen that? I wonder if they will hatch.