SaltCritters.com

Fragsreef.. floating 40 breeder SPS tank

frags

Did you get that HA under control? I bet some mexican turbos would eat it up!

Yes snails did the trick and I think it had to do with new tank syndrome the ugly stage.

I'm tempted to make a post on general forums with the links to the 4 people from nano-reef who are in the contest asking for votes for us but idk if thats appropriate? Reef2Reef is showing some of us up :tears:

:happydance:quite a few new entries!
I'm tempted to make a post on general forums with the links to the 4 people from nano-reef who are in the contest asking for votes for us but idk if thats appropriate? Reef2Reef is showing some of us up :tears:

I know its when they put that frag tank up.

I dont see why not.

The Voting is getting out of control I can't keep up with these guys! If you have not voted yet please please click on the link http://bit.ly/1eAbGkw

It would be nice to see a nano-reefer win this but unless I get a huge rally I don't think I can stay up with the group.

The Voting is getting out of control I can't keep up with these guys! If you have not voted yet please please click on the link http://bit.ly/1eAbGkw

It would be nice to see a nano-reefer win this but unless I get a huge rally I don't think I can stay up with the group.

Yeah I have no idea where all these people came from. I would be bummed if not a single NR got in especially when some of the reviews are for HOB filters and tetra led kits...

Also I do not think anyone of the top 5 are actually playing it fair.. I do not see how the average vote number was 50 and then skyrocketed about 10 people from 0 to over 100 in a day

• Like 1

Darn!!!! Are you still in the top five????
  • Like 1

Yeah I have no idea where all these people came from. I would be bummed if not a single NR got in especially when some of the reviews are for HOB filters and tetra led kits...

Also I do not think anyone of the top 5 are actually playing it fair.. I do not see how the average vote number was 50 and then skyrocketed about 10 people from 0 to over 100 in a day

I know its crazy I have posted in different forums, facebook friends, and it's getting tough. I found out one guy is offering a free frag to one of the voters.. not sure how he s keeping track of that.

Darn!!!! Are you still in the top five????

Yes but barely! I got to come up with another strategy.

I know its crazy I have posted in different forums, facebook friends, and it's getting tough. I found out one guy is offering a free frag to one of the voters.. not sure how he s keeping track of that.

Yes but barely! I got to come up with another strategy.

haha a free frag that is seriously not cool. Definitely goes against the ethics of a fair competition.

I actually hope that Marine Depot realizes what a cluster F*** this is and selects the 5 people based off of their video and biography that was entered. I feel like that is way more fair than this.

Also if that SPS tank unboxing actually gets to product test I will not be a happy camper lol

haha a free frag that is seriously not cool. Definitely goes against the ethics of a fair competition.

I actually hope that Marine Depot realizes what a cluster F*** this is and selects the 5 people based off of their video and biography that was entered. I feel like that is way more fair than this.

Also if that SPS tank unboxing actually gets to product test I will not be a happy camper lol

Ya what kind of review is that watching him stain his stand?

You have been getting a lot of votes lately whats your secret?

The 2 tanks with the kid talking if you notice the names are very similar sebscale and Macscale maybe its not the same guy brothers or something.

• Like 1

Ya what kind of review is that watching him stain his stand?

You have been getting a lot of votes lately whats your secret?

The 2 tanks with the kid talking if you notice the names are very similar sebscale and Macscale maybe its not the same guy brothers or something.

I have had my girlfriend, sister, mom etc. been posting on facebook and miscellaneous social sites lol

Oh that would be frustrating if brothers both got in..

I know mine isn't exactly a review though, but I consider a product demonstration especially a wave maker pretty close to a review.

I have had my girlfriend, sister, mom etc. been posting on facebook and miscellaneous social sites lol

Oh that would be frustrating if brothers both got in..

I know mine isn't exactly a review though, but I consider a product demonstration especially a wave maker pretty close to a review.

I say its a review.

Do you see this guy with the piss cups coming up. he is getting crazy votes and now the stain the stand guy is on top over 200 votes.

This is just getting crazy.

I say its a review.

Do you see this guy with the piss cups coming up. he is getting crazy votes and now the stain the stand guy is on top over 200 votes.

This is just getting crazy.

Yeah we will see what happens in the next couple days.. I wanted to do marine depots instagram contest just like this one (based on votes) but not anymore lol

Yeah we will see what happens in the next couple days.. I wanted to do marine depots instagram contest just like this one (based on votes) but not anymore lol

Next couple days they will have 300+ votes.

• Like 1

Next couple days they will have 300+ votes.

Wow good point.. there are not that many people in the hobby and there is only so many people you can reach out too that are willing to vote. Mind blowing how these guys are getting so many votes.

From last night to this morning there is an insane number of votes added.

10PM Pacific time these are all trying to remember what they were at, I do remember I was 2nd according to the sort by most votes

dansreef:220

archaic37:170

cobergas: 170

mattiejay6: 160ish

7:30AM

dansreef:233

mattiejay6:210

cobergas:177

Where are these votes coming from?! No way that many people are up from 10PM-7AM

From last night to this morning there is an insane number of votes added.

10PM Pacific time these are all trying to remember what they were at, I do remember I was 2nd according to the sort by most votes

dansreef:220

cobergas: 170

mattiejay6: 160ish

7:30AM

dansreef:233

mattiejay6:210

cobergas:177

Where are these votes coming from?! No way that many people are up from 10PM-7AM

I started a thread for us