Cultivated Reef

Don't want to offend anyone tank.

patback

albertthiel
I have small versions of all those stores around me. They are all condensed. When I first got into saltwater, I wanted to plumb a 30 gallon and all they had were "bulkheads" with styrofoam gaskets. The plastic itself was also very flimsy. I think it was meant for electrical conduit.

Sorry to read that pat, guess you will have to order it online then or drive a longer distance to a place that has a large DIY

Not sure where you live so I was not aware that you did not have the big box ones. I am in the ATL area so there are plenty of them around :-)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! lol! you notice on this forum you can't actually say gl#######s?

Gl buttholes???

:P

Sorry to read that pat, guess you will have to order it online then or drive a longer distance to a place that has a large DIY

Not sure where you live so I was not aware that you did not have the big box ones. I am in the ATL area so there are plenty of them around :-)

Yup, I live on long island. The closest Walmart to me about 15-20 minutes away only sells dry goods and frozen food. My home depot hardly has a lumber section :angry: we go to an actual lumber yard if we want somthing fancy.

albertthiel
Gl buttholes???

Yup, I live on long island. The closest Walmart to me about 15-20 minutes away only sells dry goods and frozen food. My home depot hardly has a lumber section :angry: we go to an actual lumber yard if we want somthing fancy.

Just came across this one in case you need an alternative use for that large skimmer you are not using :)

skimmerother.png

Hilarious I think !

albertthiel
Too funny Albert :D. How many gallons do you think that's rated for?

Indeed so large this has to be for a store system or even for a public aquarium to run / skim a few thousand gallons of water ...

Could not determine the brand though :-(

You have an iphone? *puke*

Oh shush... It's amazing. In all seriousness the iPhone is the only apple product I find worth the money.

jedimasterben
Oh shush... It's amazing. In all seriousness the iPhone is the only apple product I find worth the money.

I would never, ever give a single penny to Apple.

Oh no! What happened to Siri?

Sorry for not answering where I am while I'm away from home. I'm in HOTLANTA!

At the airport now, can't wait to get back home! I might see Zeph tomorrow, we might be going to get his Squamosa , he said you found him another one? That's awesome. Feed the frenzy. Muhahahhahaha.

Yup, found two little ones, but the flash startled them and they closed up. I pm'ed him these yesterday.

931663f4.jpg

On a related note since these clams are Itsy bitsy... They also had these tiny picassos. If I could keep them happy even for a month in my tank, I would get them then find it a new home. They're so awesome.

d4c1200f.jpg

(these were in a 10 gallon! That's how small they are right now.

And incase you were wondering, here is how some of your frags are doing :)

b71fcb6b.jpg.

I had just moved the frag rack up towards the light so the sudden movement made the bottom one closed up a bit, but they're doing great.

Oh no! What happened to Siri?

Sorry for not answering where I am while I'm away from home. I'm in HOTLANTA!

That picture is solely for Jedi, I live my iPhone :).

Did you get to visit mr theil?

And incase you were wondering, here is how some of your frags are doing :)

I had just moved the frag rack up towards the light so the sudden movement made the bottom one closed up a bit, but they're doing great.

Did you get to visit mr theil?

They look good.

No I was on a short business trip.

So this guy I know has a tiny goby. I have no idea what kind, but it is pure black, a big head like a clown goby, but a body and personality of a watchman. He breaks his tank down after every summer, so should I take it? If its too similar and my existing goby doesn't like it, I can sump it or just give it away.

Buy the MP10. Try it out and if it doesn't work out for you, I will buy it from you at a greatly reduced price.

Sure thing. Would 50 bucks be too much to ask for it?

So this guy I know has a tiny goby. I have no idea what kind, but it is pure black, a big head like a clown goby, but a body and personality of a watchman. He breaks his tank down after every summer, so should I take it? If its too similar and my existing goby doesn't like it, I can sump it or just give it away.

It could be a black clown goby from the description.

Shipped?

Of course. 50 plus shipping would just be ridiculous.

It could be a black clown goby from the description.

It has more of a long, slender body than a cg. Either way it looks awesome and I can't wait for him to break it down.

jedimasterben
It has more of a long, slender body than a cg. Either way it looks awesome and I can't wait for him to break it down.

My yellow clown goby is long and slender, but it's because he is probably starved - the pistol shrimp I had in the same tank kept him holed up inside the rock, and I don't think he's been eating at all. The pistol shrimp died the other day, and for the first time I saw him, and I was glad he was alive! I immediately started feeding him and he has eaten like a piggy ever since.

I'm not sure if the pistol dieing was a good thing or not. Haha. When I saw him he was eating like a pig. I would say it is possible that a parasite is involved, but he's had the fish for a few months now. it's probably about 2.5-3 inches long.

Archived