Top Shelf Aquatics

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

Trying to get better at being as honest with my failures as with my successes...ask a few more questions then just research it to death. Though my research will stay friendly advice has its place!

And who knows maybe a noob or two will skim my thread and it will help them!

Sharing failures I think is just as important as sharind successes if we are all going to keep better tanks. Doesn't mean I always have the guts to post up pictures of an algae outbreak, but I will at least try.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Velvet Scloy coming Wednesday!

Look great so far! I have always likes the RSM's :)

Thank you! How are you settling in so far? Tank up and stable yet? Have a frag or two for you if you are replacing from the move :)

Fat mandarins FTW

So nice to see her happy and fat ;)

Yep! I am nicely settled in :)

Tank is stable and doing good so far. I will be setting up my 15g BB again when I finally assemble my IKEA desk :lol: I drove all the way to Frisco for it, what a mission. The freeways here are whack.

I have some frags for you too! we should meet up one day soon! PM me where you are in Dallas...I am in Mid-cities.

Funny! You live right where My girl is moving, Ash lane, Mid cities exit, our place is two minutes from Ikea lol.

Yeah anything around that 114/121 is krazy...you missed the six months you never knew which one of those roads were just going to be shut down.

What the...I live off of Ash Lane :lol:

GPS gets all screwed up because of the construction...what should have taken us 30 minutes took us about an hour :/

Cool! we def need to hang and do some LFS hops :)

DFWMAS used to have tank tours! Would be fun to hit a LFS and a local tank...then next LFS and tank.

I'm sure between all of us we know an owner at every store! Keep your eye on Next Wave too...local baby MACNA. I'm sure the spring frag swap is coming up too!

She...is well a he. Again. For real this time

He rarely puts his fin up but I noticed it clearly tonight. Neo has a two in by two inch area he is protective of when brine is in the water...the mandarin circles it like a shark lol. Other then that he has full run of the tank and Neo doesn't care. He comes out more and more everyday and is less scared of us. He has taken to swimming up and around the Bonsai, it is the coolest thing to watch!

But I catch him grazing all day and I still have pretty of pods on the glass.

On a bonus! Planet Zoa sent me two of the same frag by mistake so freebie!

Brian, GRMoore gave me care instructions for the rhodopeltis.

Filtered light and moderate flow. Move it out near the edges of the tank or shade it near the edge of an overhang. I've not tested it under high flow as both plants have been growing pretty fast where I placed them.

Crazy live sale last night, picked up another couple of Zoa's! Didn't get everyone I wanted but got some good deals, missed a few too.

Hey i was wondering if you made that Left side Rockwork yourself or did you purchase it? the reason im asking is im looking for a rock similar to that to put in my existing tank and that is exactly the look i am going at! please let me know!

Archived