ReefCleaners.org

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

SerenityReef
Are you running an ai for a light. Vega color?

Old school...Sol Blue. Been debating a change but don't know what direction to go yet.

Happy Budday tank!

Tanks!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old school...Sol Blue. Been debating a change but don't know what direction to go yet.Tanks!

Thanks for the info. Saw a radion inside the rsm hood now a ai aol. The vega dimensions seemed to fit as well.

Happy new year and happy bday to your tank.

SerenityReef

So the derasa won't settle down. This is getting beyond annoying.

There is literally an 8" circle I have to leave open for it to run around. It's run over 4 Zoa plugs, pisses off the bubble coral and the plate coral. I used the second Thrive clam base last night, she opened up and it fit her quite perfectly, but within two hours she had thrown herself off the side. Why won't this clam stay still!

So the derasa won't settle down. This is getting beyond annoying.

There is literally an 8" circle I have to leave open for it to run around. It's run over 4 Zoa plugs, pisses off the bubble coral and the plate coral. I used the second Thrive clam base last night, she opened up and it fit her quite perfectly, but within two hours she had thrown herself off the side. Why won't this clam stay still!

It doesn't like where it is, either light or flow.

Or it could be the hammer coral sitting next to it that likes to get handsy .

SerenityReef

I don't know if the hammer gets that handsy...

But I moved it up on a shelf to see if more light is the trick, flow should be a little more as well.

Archived