ReefCleaners.org

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

I've got some Dr Tim's from Kat so maybe a bucket with a heater and a powerhead and cycle it there. Dump a few pellets in and leave it, test it next week...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it will all fit in the sump, but is a thought...

From left, to left front, front....ect

Still debating an another arch from the current rock to this, and soothing to finish off the top of this one.

75f9de33ff4299c756a28f65e13d9548.jpgb8b723e664acdf793cfdab08d08a9647.jpg4c78e4929e339d2cac7445fc0e9b1f0a.jpgfcc46b3496a899440e61c0bca4f7c966.jpga6a77df498129a96c44e24ae7708254a.jpg48f37256ee662b8eb2afbda7b82b2b73.jpg

You may not get another cycle unless the amount of new rock is far more than the old rock that you intend to toss.

If you're not comfortable with tossing the new rock in the sump, then toss it in a bucket with the bonsai rock, heater, filter or airstone.

OMG that poor countertop!

I think you're right Kat. I can fit at least 3/4 of it in the sump, maybe all. I'll be gone for almost all of Sept so it can live in there for a few weeks.

Really like #3 (third from top) A LOT! Nice work on all dude.
It's funny I keep looking at the pic and thinking it looks nothing like that lol

I think you're right Kat. I can fit at least 3/4 of it in the sump, maybe all. I'll be gone for almost all of Sept so it can live in there for a few weeks.

It's funny I keep looking at the pic and thinking it looks nothing like that lol

Ha! Not better in person?

#2 is also very cool.

That counter top is 10 times harder then this poor dry rock :lol:

Better in person, the angel of the photos is different than my standing perspective.

Y'all are so cute....it's the same scape, imagine the pictures taken in an arch starting on the left -> right.

I read the thread and was very confused as to what they other options were cause I only saw the one scape :lol:

Epoxy and super glue are going back into storage and the sump is in dismay with almost all the new dry rock, last piece going to tomorrow after some curing time.

Archived