Coral Vue Hydros

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

Unless you keep a fairly cool tank (76-78) 82 is not out of range.

Mine goes from 78-82 and back to 78 everyday! :D
Maybe some chemical warfare went on while you were gone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerenityReef

I'm wasn't worried about the temp but Kat asked. My suspicion is TS didn't dose or feed all week, but that's just something not worth fighting about.

The chalice and torch were the faves (and $) the rest is sad and confusing.

Clam seems to be coming around. Both are reacting to shadows, opening/closing, mantles in place.

After some investigation if found a faulty switch on the algea mower, replace that and should be back in action.

Ehiem sent a replacement battery cover for the gravel ac, still doesn't work, still bad customer.

:runsbacktostore...getstiredhalfwaythere:

Wait why we're you on our side of town without a heads up.... :ninja: duh

I had a consultation at Presby Surgical Hospital. I had about an hour to kill , so I went by the store.

SerenityReef

So hooked up canister filter for a few days. Figure if there might be something in the water an extra 300 gph of carbon filtration couldn't hurt. About to frag the last few z's off the bonsai and might even do the swap tonight...

SerenityReef

Yes! Well it's missing the top of the tower till I figure out how to glue it back on. It didn't com together quite as I thought. Might need to move MP10's around. SO much room now :lol:

Is that your new rock structure?
SerenityReef

Got something together...not sure if it will stay, but for now new rock work is in!

Fresh frags from Unique this morning...love those guys.

SerenityReef

As close as I can get to FTS with the afternoon glare.

216c6ead7732b4ee0dc3baf05888e666.jpg

Left Side Front-

84fda7fe5f79f7faa509b85010fb2754.jpg

Left Side Back

fe9ddfd43dd41c6dec68cc498f53d396.jpg

See through arch

84fda7fe5f79f7faa509b85010fb2754.jpg

Overhead shot

5c083c031c35f96d42f5a8835123ed06.jpg

Clam growth...growing some side fins.

8ca570d8e104e3316e4bb7f6281ba5fe.jpg

Blackrock Frag Racks

f31d590e06ecb758c09f0a30c1663d8a.jpg

c44871ff6f3e63bfae287c416b107539.jpg

Thanks for stopping by...

• 2 weeks later...

So after reading a few threads I did some checking into my Hanna. I don't know how but have a regiment that doesn't match the suggested for my unit. I got it from MD, the pic shows the correct regiment, PDF is the correct regiment, but what I have is not.

Ordered some new regiments from StevieT hoping that will solve my issues and get me a GFY sticker.

Just finished the first round of frag plug removal. Got a good 10-15 pieces glued down so sand bed is clearing up.

Clam is still running in circles, getting quite annoyed with him running everything over and over. Lucky now he has a space all to himself. He is still attached to the Zoa frag plug so I wonder if that is bothering him. But he won't let it go...

• 2 weeks later...

A little rearranging to go but most everything looks good in its new home. Sadly we did loose the baby clam :(

Something is making my Oompa's unhappy. They were growing uncontrollably and suddenly closed up a week or two ago. I have dipped them and nothing came off.

Settled some confusion with the tank temp, somehow the Apex reset itself and was 4 degrees off. Now the DT's temp and sumps temp within a degree which make far more sense then the 5 they were off. Looking for pH test fluid and we'll check that probe tonight too.

Figured out a clean way to run the 405, I may just leave it running full time. Especially if I replace the Ehiem's with the RSM replacement pump there will be space for the intake and the return can sneak into the RSM return chamber.

Been debating Polyp Lab Reef-resh. Any thoughts? I can't find any reviews worth reading...

Pods are on there way, Manta Ray 18 should be here Friday, and a special MD Limited edition shirt, and a special delivery from Darwin. Great week of shipping! Speaking of shipping...Got my inTank order but no GFY sticker...and one stink'ng Swedish fish...a true GFY!

• 1 month later...

So past the 1yr point!!

Short of a Phos problem I can't seem to rid my self of tank is in pretty good shape.

Focus this year will be on growth and stability. Life's changing and I want to get to a point it is more on a safe cruise control.

Archived