inTank Media Baskets

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

How are you enjoying Boston?! Thats where we live, right outside of South Station downtown actually. If you're into fitness you NEED to check out the November Project, and if you want any awesome food recommendations let me know!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good! Just making sure you/TS/tanks are still alive. ;)

I'm alive, or, at least checking in for my flights! I love Boston and have a good rep here. TS is good, I think, her travel picks up this time of year so were ships passing in the night. Poor puppy is even headed to Camp Boo Wow for a few days this week.

How are you enjoying Boston?! Thats where we live, right outside of South Station downtown actually. If you're into fitness you NEED to check out the November Project, and if you want any awesome food recommendations let me know!

I was over at Prudential... I get up there 4/5 times a year so I'll check in for food suggestions. Looking forward to checking out Reef Suds, I even started a cleaning thread on here.

BT, you comin' to NY?

Just left Boston for a blink in Dallas then Vancouver for 10! Maybe some white water rafting...offer still stands for dinner, you just have farther to go :)

Im originally from Dallas and will be moving back next August! Probably the Lake Highland area.

Food in Boston, you can't miss Toro, Craige on Main, JM Curly, etc, etc... too good! And thanks for signing up for reef suds, you too Kat! We are VERY excited and can't wait to give away some awesome prizes!

I hit a great Mediterranean restaurant across from Whiskeys and a Tai place under the Apple store...Toro is great!

Some great locals here in Dallas, I'm over near the Ikea, N Plano/ Frisco area.

First order from TheCoralFarmer (eBay) arrives today. Not to bad of a deal if you get a few pieces (5) :lol: I lucked out a fell between two sets of ending auctions so if I didn't get it for the price I wanted the fist time, I pretty much got it the second round.

Full super secret PZ package coming tomorrow! Finally GodSpawn will be in my tank with a few crazy Z's

Can't wait for pictures

Not quite daylight in my tank yet...but when it is.

3 of 4 SPS look good...one is completely beached.

Chalice looks good.

So I wanted to see the pictures....and went and found post 769 like the thread title says. IT'S ALL LIES!!!

Just some dude hitting a Frisbee into a basketball net with a baseball bat....

So I wanted to see the pictures....and went and found post 769 like the thread title says. IT'S ALL LIES!!! Just some dude hitting a Frisbee into a basketball net with a baseball bat....

That's lots of pictures in a row :lol:

Blueberry Delight Acro7656dc792e6429e0012e3bdb4fc0043d.jpgBonsai Garf Acroca4b1e990a6848b508889b1ea4c0ca80.jpgBatman Acro7e89ab694a93da12f6e0142ea80efb09.jpgHoly Grail Chalice071413dbc407742398f01fd52d831c4a.jpgBlue Buddhasbcab2f469360136b9becc0a963a460e0.jpgBlues Clues0a7988f1f737cf5560b4a79884f185d0.jpgYakuzadb4ace87452f974d0d08466b6ab2a38a.jpgSeduction7bf7e252f1cbcf5b7c087551fd066c45.jpg

New ones posted just the other day

Archived