SaltCritters.com

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sniff. I miss you guys.

My next visit is October. Vengs fraglet should be a hair bigger by then.

It would be fantastic to go to the next MACNA with you guys. The lectures and meeting the names behind the products always makes my day. Or is there a DFWMAS or whatever meeting when I am visiting?

GFO is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it in the quantity that is instructed on the package. The results are almost always very easy to see.

Anything we can grab for her?

Cake , Ice Cream , & sweatpants :lol:

She must be excited

she is already packing a snack bag for herself. She just yelled from the fridge "Daddy , want me to pack a juice for you too ?"

Ok...so a cleaned tank, a pony keg of GFO, UAS, and phosphate absorbing magic pads...and algea growing like I'm farming it. Literally double what was around last night at dinner.

Can't get rid of it, can't find source...what am I missing?

Try pulling it out and peroxide drip, if at all possible.

Basically saved my tank. Glad you all had fun last night.

Daughter's team lost in quarters. W-

I've been wondering about the bonsai...One reactor have 50/50 Matrix Carbon and Phosguard (homemade SeaGel). Other reactor has Fauna Marin Ultra Phos 0.04. More Ultra Phos in the RSM media rack, and two pads of Aqua-Pure just for shit's & giggle's.

Feeding has been suspended for weeks, Mandy's on pods and clown gets 5 pellets a day if I remember. No coral feed other then phyto.

Try pulling it out and peroxide drip, if at all possible.Basically saved my tank. Glad you all had fun last night.Daughter's team lost in quarters. W-

Sorry to hear that!

Clam making a funny face...0635007025b493051c2dc716e45d5101.jpg5d3d133058525bdc34a313149c68e465.jpgThe Mandy decided to make a rare photo appearance.001237a11ddfebeaf6d95f19f2cd014a.jpga3e96629d5492322f0c579f242b3b3aa.jpg

Try pulling it out and peroxide drip, if at all possible.Basically saved my tank. Glad you all had fun last night.Daughter's team lost in quarters. W-
What ratio did you use?

The peroxide will only kill the algae that is present . If the ceramic rock is leaching phosphates into the water you will end up back where you are now eventually .

I could be wrong

Archived