Pod Your Reef

*~* B's 1yr old RSM *~* pics coming soon

SerenityReef

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Kat can I get coralline from that fancy TOTM of yours... :flower:

Ya. My bag O' soup was free before. Now that the tank won TOTM, I gotta charge a premium. It's like when you win an Oscar,u can charge a million$ a movie. :P

Ya. My bag O' soup was free before. Now that the tank won TOTM, I gotta charge a premium. It's like when you win an Oscar,u can charge a million$ a movie. :P

So how many Apex programs per bag? :rolleyes:

Just got Tracking info for CeramEco Bonsai and frag station...Friday!

Upgrade pumps arrive tomorrow that should wrap on the rear chambers.

ATO is working well on its test run on the BC14.

Holy. Crap. Why did I not know about this place sooner?! No more flat and ugly white plugs for me!

*edit*

Now where is the cheapest place to buy some 1" plugs?! I need atleast 10 in my house stat!

I found them here. www.aqua-tecture.com Anywhere cheaper?

Only place I found them online was aqua-tecture.com

Brian, how are we seeing those so clearly, is your back glass not smoky black? or maybe its just a clean dry tank? :eek:

I see Stevie changed the pumps, are they 600's?

It is smokey black, just a Skkye LED above the filtration chamber...and a clean dry tank but the count down has started out that.

They are the 600's, beautiful fit.

It is smokey black, just a Skkye LED above the filtration chamber...and a clean dry tank but the count down has started out that.

They are the 600's, beautiful fit.

The elbows make all the difference, mine are not that beautiful of a fit because I have a different tubing and it curves. i can't even begin to explain what a pain it is to re-install the pumps after a cleaning. I'm going to add the elbows on my end.

The elbows make all the difference, mine are not that beautiful of a fit because I have a different tubing and it curves. i can't even begin to explain what a pain it is to re-install the pumps after a cleaning. I'm going to add the elbows on my end.

I have the same tubing on my BC14, you can shape it with a hair dryer for easier use.

Archived