Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I Pet my Octopus Daily

Criley7

They do fine with 2day. I ordered 50 and there were no DOA. Feeding and water changes are kind of pain but I don't have the luxury of picking them up from an LFS. None of them around here carry them.

I'm going to start my thread today, I got a little worried yesterday. He found a place to hide where I can't find him. I thought for sure he was gone, but appeared again after lights off.

Agreed. Mine did the same thing when I first got him. He found a small hole under the very bottom rock of my aquascape. I took apart my entire scape to find haha. Illness looking for you tank thread.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big fiddler. I don't think it was four inches big but still awesome. Also TFP sells fiddlers for $2. Aquarium Center has some pretty nice pieces today so did Fish Factory. Fish Factory added another frag tank and they're setting up another whole wall of fish. I got a purple gorgonian and a tiny green banded goby.

Big fiddler. I don't think it was four inches big but still awesome. Also TFP sells fiddlers for $2. Aquarium Center has some pretty nice pieces today so did Fish Factory. Fish Factory added another frag tank and they're setting up another whole wall of fish. I got a purple gorgonian and a tiny green banded goby.

Yea he was 4". Billy got in 300 jumbo 3"+ fiddlers. He filled three 75g tanks up with them. He is selling them for $8 or 2 for $14. But I am getting them 2 for $6.

Nice. The mantis ate my last fiddler today.

You should get a video next time. Tie a piece of fishing line to the large claw at the joint closest to the body of the fiddler. When the Mantis attacks him and pulls him in his hole, the fiddler should drop the big claw as a defensive move. It would make an awesome video and you would still have the fishing line.

Well yesterday I was playing with my Octopus again (No pun intended) and while he was splashing around at the surface I realized I needed to feed him. So I decided to hand feed him some frozen silver sides. When He saw I was giving it to him, he reached half way out of the water for it, grabbed it and just sat half way out of the water on the front glass just eating it. Now I no for sure he is not shy or nervous at all. He doesn't even take his meals into his den every time now. I just thought this interaction was different and thought I would share. Next time Ill try to get a video, hopefully without dropping my phone or light fixture in the water.

I'm running out of ways to say that's awesome, but you keep giving reasons to say it.

If I sound redundant then forgive me.

An Octopus could never be too redundantly awesome! Your forgiven though haha Thanks again!

Would suckerpie like to eat any of these:

BLUE LOBSTER

CRAYFISH

GOLD FIDDLER CRAB

NEON ORANGE LOBSTER

PURPLE FIDDLER CRAB

RED CHILI CRAB

RED CRAB

:rolleyes:

He would eat all of them for sure.

O Did you wanna play with my octopus for me?!? :naughtydance:

My arm gets tired sometimes. ;)

o shiznit! Let me know.

umm...its MY wholesaler...and no, she can not purchase from them without getting a license. It is not only against the law, but in turn hurts all the LFS's that are struggling to survive.

umm...its MY wholesaler...and no, she can not purchase from them without getting a license. It is not only against the law, but in turn hurts all the LFS's that are struggling to survive.

Well then Mr. Zeph. If it's your wholesaler then I guess you have the License? SO HOOK A BROTHA UP SON!!

haha just kidding. But I could use the wholesale discount. BTW Zeph in my tank Thread "My 2.2L Micro Muse" I recently added a 1" Gold and Blue Maxima that I thought you might wanna see.

Well then Mr. Zeph. If it's your wholesaler then I guess you have the License? SO HOOK A BROTHA UP SON!!

haha just kidding. But I could use the wholesale discount. BTW Zeph in my tank Thread "My 2.2L Micro Muse" I recently added a 1" Gold and Blue Maxima that I thought you might wanna see.

Lets see it!!! And be sure to keep measurable levels of nitrates in your system or your clam will starve.

There you are. answer your text. The wholesaler can deal directly with Criley without me involved Zeph. :slap:

And everybody can pay tax.

There you are. answer your text. The wholesaler can deal directly with Criley without me involved Zeph. :slap:

And everybody can pay tax.

Umm...you need a business license or it is against the law for a wholesaler to sell to you.

:huh: I've been an accomplice in a many of illegal sales then.

Zeph, what license do you have? Are there specific ones for specific animals?

(pm me if you want to keep it private. I'm just curious. )

Archived