Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent see you around too much lately and Im just hoping you and your family are doing just fine.

Free Bump for Tim!!

Any word on the 20L AIO media baskets? Would love to buy one to go with the 20L AIO I ordered. /droool :P Can't wait! Also I hope all is well with your family.

Any word on the 20L AIO media baskets? Would love to buy one to go with the 20L AIO I ordered. /droool :P Can't wait! Also I hope all is well with your family.

Im waiting for the mail to deliver mine but Im not sure if hes doing those basket yet, the issue with the tank trim is causing issues with the size of the basket. I wont mind to make modification to my trim but some people cant do .... lol

Tim, I know in always along I'd you make things that aren't in the title , haha, but I was wondering if you would be able to fab up a simple overflow, such as the type detailed on melevs reef. If you feel up to it, pm me at your convenience and we can talk prices an times, I wouldn't be needing it for quite some time, so no rush.

Im waiting for the mail to deliver mine but Im not sure if hes doing those basket yet, the issue with the tank trim is causing issues with the size of the basket. I wont mind to make modification to my trim but some people cant do .... lol

yeah, I don't mind cutting the trim away. Just got a update from paypal that the AIO shipped! :D

I just got one of the AIOs I ordered and the build quality of this thing is better than some of the commercial stuff I've bought and so was the packaging. Awesome work Tim, thanks!

Hey Tim take a look to what I'm working on. I need some details from you, please contact me. I really hope you and your family are doing OK. Thank you very much for the Media Basket, excellence as always.

DSC_3578.jpg

DSC_3585.jpg

in white.

There's a typing error lol got my Spanish and English mixed up but I can fix that. Let me know if you like it, the company name could be anything you want. I might be able to work with the pictures of your products for the website. Im still working on the pictures of my 20L AIO, I feel I need more corals to make the tank atractive,its pretty empty right now.

TimLogo.jpg

my 20 AIO just arrived today.. WOW! Amazing job and great packing! My silicon job was less than stellar.. pretty sure I got more on me than in the tank :P

tim has been MIA for close 2 weeks now. anyone heard from him yet via PMs?

Yes. He contacted me yesterday a few times. I bet his busy with his family etc...

I haven't gone far. Just had to work on some day job projects that needed to get finished and haven't had a chance to work on many of my tanks projects over the last several days. I did do a simple 5 frag , frag rack to fill the gap between the 3 frag Nano rack and the 11 frag large rack.....

5fragrack.jpg

Things are a little more back to "normal" this week so I hope to finally get started on one project for a member here who has been waiting.

Alex,

Your pictures are AWESOME!!!!

patback,

Which overflow are you talking about?

I haven't gone far. Just had to work on some day job projects that needed to get finished and haven't had a chance to work on many of my tanks projects over the last several days. I did do a simple 5 frag , frag rack to fill the gap between the 3 frag Nano rack and the 11 frag large rack.....

5fragrack.jpg

Things are a little more back to "normal" this week so I hope to finally get started on one project for a member here who has been waiting.

Alex,

Your pictures are AWESOME!!!!

patback,

Which overflow are you talking about?

PS. Im going to order a bunch of small frag racks from you soon to put my montis on the back wall like those Aqua Mags so they can grow over the racks ans save some rock space.

Free Bump for Tim!!!

My 5.5 AIO is arriving today! omgomgomg

I'm so stoked, I can't even begin to describe. I won't hold it against you if I get a ticket on the drive home

20120613_154710.jpg

20120613_154655.jpg

Baaaaalllllin'

very nice!!! I like it a lot. Are you planning on making a build thread? I would love to follow the progress :)

Archived