Coral Vue Hydros

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

I wish I could remember everyone who have asked for them but I spent some time today and finally made up a larger 11 frag frag rack. It is held with two magnets in the tank and of course two on the dry side....

Not_so_mini_rack.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could remember everyone who have asked for them but I spent some time today and finally made up a larger 11 frag frag rack. It is held with two magnets in the tank and of course two on the dry side....

Not_so_mini_rack.jpg

How much is it? I got money in my pocket ready.

YankeePete
How much is it? I got money in my pocket ready.

The large rack will be $12.00 plus $5.00 shipping for any number of racks.

Not_so_mini_rack.jpg

That is awesome! Any chance it would hold on a normal 55g tank ?

YankeePete
What is your paypal? Can you ship tmrw?

I believe I can get other racks finished in time to ship tomorrow. My Paypal is mongoosemtn@gmail.com

That is awesome! Any chance it would hold on a normal 55g tank ?

I really need to find a 55g tank around town and check for myself. I do believe it won't be a problem at all but I do want to verify first.

Would love the new AIO drop in media rack! PRICE!

Grant,

The 20L AIO drop in media basket would be $25 shipped.

I really need to find a 55g tank around town and check for myself. I do believe it won't be a problem at all but I do want to verify first.

If you do find one, let me know if these and the mini racks fit if you don't mind please.

Or if you'd prefer, I can test for you :).

I believe I can get other racks finished in time to ship tomorrow. My Paypal is mongoosemtn@gmail.com

Payment sent ($17). Please ship it tomorrow. Thank you

Raleigh

YankeePete
Well damn. I was really hope to order some of those mini frag racks....

I just came home from Petco. The 55g tank they had sitting on their floor is in fact 1/4" glass.

I just came home from Petco. The 55g tank they had sitting on their floor is in fact 1/4" glass.

Sweet!

I will take a picture when I measure it next time and post to ensure I'm doing it correctly.

Hopefully mine is 1/4"

Hey Tim,

How's your little baby? how long untill getting rid of the monitor? take care.

PS. Thank you for all your outstanding services, I should be getting the AIO kit tonight or tomorrow morning. Getting ready for my next order already :)

YankeePete
Hey Tim,

How's your little baby? how long untill getting rid of the monitor? take care.

PS. Thank you for all your outstanding services, I should be getting the AIO kit tonight or tomorrow morning. Getting ready for my next order already :)

The little guy is good!!! We have to have the monitor for at least a month! Thank you for asking!

I'm not perfect...sometimes it takes me a little longer than it should to reply to emails etc. I thank everyone who have purchased items from me. I feel this simple 20L AIO project has helped me grow personally, I am perfecting my 3D design skills and am loving all of the projects all of you reefing enthusiasts have put in front of me.

Tim

Tim, what would you say if I wanted you to build me a tank?

Hahah Ive been wondering the same thing. Staphire for me around my location is $60 per square foot.o_O

YankeePete
Hahah Ive been wondering the same thing. Staphire for me around my location is $60 per square foot.o_O

You would think will all of these odd shaped parts that a simple square box would be easy right? But as of right now I am staying away from full blown tank and sump builds.

You would think will all of these odd shaped parts that a simple square box would be easy right? But as of right now I am staying away from full blown tank and sump builds.

Understandable. I think we all just love your work! Any updates on my order?

Im glade to read your baby is doing better! :-)

The little guy is good!!! We have to have the monitor for at least a month! Thank you for asking!

I'm not perfect...sometimes it takes me a little longer than it should to reply to emails etc. I thank everyone who have purchased items from me. I feel this simple 20L AIO project has helped me grow personally, I am perfecting my 3D design skills and am loving all of the projects all of you reefing enthusiasts have put in front of me.

Tim

Very good to hear that :)

I received the AIO kit yesterday and everything came in perfect conditions. Your packaging is really good, it was like receiving merchandise from a high ranked company, very impressed with that :) I installed the KIT yesterday and everything is working perfectly, just letting the silicone cure for a little while before doing anything else with it. Thank You very much.

PS Whenever you finish with all your projects and have some spare time let me know to see if you can do a custom work for me.

Thank you very much Tim, I'm really happy with the purchase I made, the quality of the materials and the awesome craftsmanship. Definitely will recommend anything crafted by your hands.

See you around :)

Alex

:/. That's the most depressing thing I've Heard all day. I'm more than happy to be a guinee pig for you if you decide to before I buy a store bought tank.

Enjoy your daddy time!

YankeePete
Very good to hear that :)

I received the AIO kit yesterday and everything came in perfect conditions. Your packaging is really good, it was like receiving merchandise from a high ranked company, very impressed with that :) I installed the KIT yesterday and everything is working perfectly, just letting the silicone cure for a little while before doing anything else with it. Thank You very much.

PS Whenever you finish with all your projects and have some spare time let me know to see if you can do a custom work for me.

Thank you very much Tim, I'm really happy with the purchase I made, the quality of the materials and the awesome craftsmanship. Definitely will recommend anything crafted by your hands.

See you around :)

Alex

Alex,

Post up some pictures or put a build thread so we can follow along with your new tank.

Alex,

Post up some pictures or put a build thread so we can follow along with your new tank.

Sure man, i will make a build thread soon. Thank you :)

YankeePete
Can't wait to start my build thread. Any word on when I can expect my kit?

It should be to you Wednesday or Thursday.

Archived