Pod Your Reef

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely an upgrade for the better, everything is so organized now!

Indeed, I feel much better about it :D

Looks great, any of tvd during pictures? I would love to see how you routed everything. And maybe a tank plus stand shot.

I will work on some pictures of the "hidden" mess behind. Here is the best I have right now of the tank and stand.

14607831353_829564d89b_c.jpg

Very chic. B)

Thanx, I am still getting used to it :)

Oh snap, looks amazing.

The new stand setup is amazing.

Score 1 for Canadia

I will work on some pictures of the "hidden" mess behind. Here is the best I have right now of the tank and stand.

14607831353_829564d89b_c.jpg

Oh wow, it really does look amazing. You've inspired me to neaten up my set up. :happy: Either that or quit because I could never be so neat. :lol:

That set up is so BALLER!

More details on that fan you have running?

It's so much more traditional, yet not? :P

Nice job with the tank organization, Christine! It looks very professional!

:D

Hah, thanks for the edit, Ben. It is very true.

My god. I can only wish. You have nailed it.

Thanks so much everyone, glad you like it.

Nicely done!

Oh wow, it really does look amazing. You've inspired me to neaten up my set up. :happy: Either that or quit because I could never be so neat. :lol:

HaHa, go for it.

This looks like an ad for.... everything in the image. It's beautiful.

Thanks Aj, trying to keep up with you :)

Tron, promise not to change your avatar. Blue bottles makes me think of Christine.

That tank+stand picture looks great. All I need is you looking at my rats nest for half a second. I'm pretty sure you'll need to be tied up to prevent fixing that jungle that I call wiring.

That tank and stand shot looks great. Not many people put their eqipment on display, then again, not many people have presented it the way you have. My stand is pretty tidy and all my equipment is organised but yours is a whole nother level.

Tron, promise not to change your avatar. Blue bottles makes me think of Christine.

That tank+stand picture looks great. All I need is you looking at my rats nest for half a second. I'm pretty sure you'll need to be tied up to prevent fixing that jungle that I call wiring.

LOL, yes but I was hoping to start a ZEOvit cult here, the blue bottle is our emblem :D

I got tired of looking at the mess and decided to clean it up 2 years ago, some procrastination (2 years) and it is done!

That tank and stand shot looks great. Not many people put their eqipment on display, then again, not many people have presented it the way you have. My stand is pretty tidy and all my equipment is organised but yours is a whole nother level.

I guess some of it is display but the other is function. :)

So good! Awesome work!

Thanks Dave :)

Sweet setup :).

Thanks Walker :)

Well done! Is that a leak detector on the left?

Yes it is, actually not the final placement of it, still have some final things to do with the system. :)

Inspirations, you did an amazing job, and the FTS looks insane. I see you tossed your Mp10, how are the tunze treating you?

Inspirations, you did an amazing job, and the FTS looks insane. I see you tossed your Mp10, how are the tunze treating you?

Thanks :) Yes, I removed the MP10 and replaced it with the Tunze 6055, very happy with it and I can control it with my Apex without having to buy another module. I also like the ability to tweak the flow direction within the tank, something that can become very important in a nano tank.

New FTS coming sooooon!

I wonder if my mp40 is doing my tank justice, i need to look into these tunze pump.

I cant wait for a new FTS!!!

The new stand setup is amazing.

Score 1 for Canadia

This is worth al least a few points for Canada. We seem to be doing quite well in the reef world these days...

Archived