SaltCritters.com

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christine the tank is looking great and that angel is a beaut!

This ones for you ...

14528228082_79b14cf745_c.jpg

Salinity climbed 3 points from 33.8 to 34.1 overnight, it's been steady since then. I read it takes a few days for the probe to stabilize.

14343623930_b8d346aef1_c.jpg

what probe holders are those, I got the vertex and could not get my temp probe to fit.

The one with the temp probe is Vertex, the XD version has one larger hole. You need to feed the wire part in first, the cap on the temp probe will not fit but the body of the probe does. :)

Oh snap, love the new angel Christine, tank is looking fantastic also.

Yup going to be sweet

Like posted earlier, you take some awesome pics. F4ag plugs I see...

cant wait for the reveal.

Thanks guys, updates by the weekend :)

LOL everyone, just giving you a stir :D

Well there is a surprise coming, tank is still up and running, just changed out the equipment area. I will let the pictures (in a few days) tell the story, I think you will like it :)

Oh and added this...

14329466668_629b2a7db3_c.jpg

African Flameback Angel

Centropyge acanthops

Well hello cutie! Look at that face. Is it coral friendly?

jedimasterben

It's a dwarf angel, so carries the same risk that pretty much any do.

Seems to be so far, I think the trick is to feed often, which I do 2-3 times daily, just small amounts. I also have a ton of pods, I see him nipping those up :)

I know, but I was wondering if that one is giving trouble. yet.

Nothing yet but I know if he decides to nip he will go for the Oregon Tort first :D

Nothing yet but I know if he decides to nip he will go for the Oregon Tort first :D

lol, is he looking at it all dewy eyed? :D

You're killing us Christine!

WE NEED SUMPAGE!!!!

;)

Tell her Mr. M.

Picked up a Strawberry Shortcake, just an incrusted piece though, I will have to wait for upward growth.

14189545448_8f1d7813b1_c.jpg

Forest Fire Digitata is coming along... slowly, and no green yet.

14375222214_55334782e3_c.jpg

Just catching up on this thread. My forest fire digi didn't really develop the green growth/base until I deliberately let my phosphates go up to .25. I am very impressed you got a frag of Strawberry Shortcake, I've been looking forever and haven't found any yet. I'd be lining up for a piece once you get it grown out :).

You're killing us Christine!

WE NEED SUMPAGE!!!!

;)

Just waiting for some parts to complete the equipment area... pics soon :D

lol, is he looking at it all dewy eyed? :D

Tell her Mr. M.

He is a cutie, growing fond of him already :wub:

Just catching up on this thread. My forest fire digi didn't really develop the green growth/base until I deliberately let my phosphates go up to .25. I am very impressed you got a frag of Strawberry Shortcake, I've been looking forever and haven't found any yet. I'd be lining up for a piece once you get it grown out :).

Happy to connect you with a frag when mine grows out, also check Oceanic Corals, they may have some Strawberry Shortcake available. :ninja:

frickin love that angel (great photos), those in 'argi complex' are great for reefs, wish i still had my brazilian :(

you will love that fish haha. Coral don't look to bad either :P

This is one of the cleanest setups I've ever seen, it's amazing. Such an amazing job with this little piece of the ocean you've got.

frickin love that angel (great photos), those in 'argi complex' are great for reefs, wish i still had my brazilian :(

you will love that fish haha. Coral don't look to bad either :P

Yes, the African Flameback is, I think, the smallest of the Pygmy's and so far a great addition.

This is one of the cleanest setups I've ever seen, it's amazing. Such an amazing job with this little piece of the ocean you've got.

Thanks rbaby, thanks for following :)

Too much awesome in this thread

:)

Archived