Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Kramer thinks he is an acro crab. :huh:

20140914_184223_1.jpg

While I was zooming in on the setosa, I took some other cell phone zoom photos

20140914_185115_1.jpg

One of these days my lavender Blastos will get some real space on the reef

20140914_185040_1.jpg

Darth Maul porites. Truthfully it was just photobombing me when I was trying to get the setosa pictures. :)

20140914_184731_1.jpg

Made a Katropora frag for somebody on my local forum. This piece was touching the slimer but nobody ate anybody.

20140914_184900_1.jpg

• Like 2

Here here love that think for my hardwoods. It pulls dog hair a ft away.

I took advantage of the sale and ordered the new DC59 motorhead. Only a $50 increase from the DC59 animal but with a motorized head for the cats that I pull out of the carpet daily.

That doesn't look great, but I suspect it's just the fact it's getting no light, and natural base die off.

I hope you're right. Watching it.

Should I be worried? The underside of the setosa that does not get direct light is showing these bare spots.

20140914_184324.jpg

I wouldn't worry about this with Setosa. I see it a lot, mostly when it's been mauled (which is a lot, since it's the lightweight cheese-puff of the coral world :)

• Like 2

Anybody using the Dyson DC59 animal cordless vacuum?

I have the DC44 and I love it. It's really light and the charge lasts quite a while. I use it on hardwood, area rugs, and upholstery and the thing sucks up dog hair like nobody's business. My favorite thing though is that the whole extension pole comes off so it turns into a handheld. So convenient for steps, couch cushions, etc.

I don't work for dyson, I swear. :P

• Like 1