Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Thanks but that's not what I need. I need a bigger stand and I will get a custom sump built for it. Gallons do not matter to me because it will be bigger than what I have now.

Oh you wanted standard stand dimensions? I thought you wanted sump dimensions and were going to have the stand built for it and the tank? My bad.

In other news. I bought Three 8oz bottles of live phytoplankton from EBay last week. The seller shipped me double the quantity, he said he had extra. But he ships it YESTERDAY! And with the postal service holiday Sunday and Monday, the effin package of Live photo won't get to me till Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. So retarded!

you missed my edit
Pfft
  • Like 1

Grrr. I can't fit a 20wide tank on an 18wide stand. Or my choices would be easy. The next size available is 48*24*.. Which is too long (I can live with the 24 wide)

Too long she says.

PFFFT.

In other news. I bought Three 8oz bottles of live phytoplankton from EBay last week. The seller shipped me double the quantity, he said he had extra. But he ships it YESTERDAY! And with the postal service holiday Sunday and Monday, the effin package of Live photo won't get to me till Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. So retarded!

Pfft

I guess you don't have to be smart to have an ebay account then lol.

• Like 1