inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

A grand for a stand? Nope. Not going to do it.

KITTY TRY AND BUILD ONE

Don't you have any friendly neighborhood lesbians? We can alllllllll build things lol

Theres also a small local carpenter(which may be difficult to find in NY because well.... NY but if Jersey isnt out of your range then Jersey is where you should go....everything is cheaper across the river) will usually give you great craftsmanship on the cheap.

• Like 2

Anybody know what I might be looking at in terms.of cost if I want to get a. Custom stand built?

I will grab my hard hat , and my tool belt . tell your butler to let me in . :P

• Like 1

I will grab my hard hat , and my tool belt . tell your butler to let me in . :P

Lol, a hard hat to build a stand. I guess he's going to build it from the top down. :happy:

she's quite dangerous to work with . there will be doohickeys , and thingamabobs flying everywhere. (her words -not mine)

Meh, I say that stuff too and I know what I'm doing lol.

I want it to hold my RSM130D but be longer to fit a bigger sump. Black color.

Ideal size LxWxH 36x20x36

if you're still thinking of using a 40b for your sump, then the length will need to be just a bit longer .

I'm open to suggestions and ideas. None of the pre built stands I found are 20 wide. That's the minimum I need.

if you're still thinking of using a 40b for your sump, then the length will need to be just a bit longer .

no I will get a custom sump. The stand dimension is more important

If I could just look up available sizes for popular manufacturers I can make it work. The sump size can be anything as long as it is bigger than what I have right now. But I can't seem to find a good way to search.

I'm open to suggestions and ideas. None of the pre built stands I found are 20 wide. That's the minimum I need.

no I will get a custom sump. The stand dimension is more important

If I could just look up available sizes for popular manufacturers I can make it work. The sump size can be anything as long as it is bigger than what I have right now. But I can't seem to find a good way to search.

Custom Stand , Custom Sump , Custom Lights , sooooo FANCY

• Like 2

This isn't exactly sump dimensions, but you could use this and simply use the measurements and some math to configure your own sump size for the appropriate gallon size.

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/aquarium_sizes.php]http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/aquarium_sizes.php[/url]

Thanks but that's not what I need. I need a bigger stand and I will get a custom sump built for it. Gallons do not matter to me because it will be bigger than what I have now.

Ninja!!! That's it! You're buying my Hawaiin at full price.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Come back to dallas

Veng , SerenityReef , and I will build your stand while the ladies drink wine and tell us what we're doing wrong.

Im sure we can stuff it in that huge carry-on bag that you use :P

• Like 2