ReefCleaners.org

long time no NR.

I just finished up my first clinical and it was a lot of fun! I learned a lot.

Bad news is I have bronchitis, my roommate kinda screwed me over, and my dad's mom just passed away. So we're deciding on what to do with that here in the next couple of days. Kinda rough.

also put in a FTS request.

• Like 3

due to the mass amount of stuff going on back home I didn't want to ask for a full blown DSLR picture, so here's a quick iphone picture:

apparently the bubble coral is getting so massive it falls over. when I go home, I may have to flatten the bottom of the skeleton down and secure it to a rock to give it more stability. It really is massive.

• Like 5

due to the mass amount of stuff going on back home I didn't want to ask for a full blown DSLR picture, so here's a quick iphone picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BMNGwCtAaur/

apparently the bubble coral is getting so massive it falls over. when I go home, I may have to flatten the bottom of the skeleton down and secure it to a rock to give it more stability. It really is massive.

I am sorry for your loss and the bronchitis. The tank looks great and the bubble coral is big and beautiful!

• Like 1

I am sorry for your loss and the bronchitis. The tank looks great and the bubble coral is big and beautiful!

thank you. luckily the steroid inhaler is helping a lot. The fever is gone and I'm not as lethargic as before.

Soon enough, the bubble is going to be too big... might have to change up the whole aquascape just to fit.

• Like 2

Soon enough, the bubble is going to be too big... might have to change up the whole aquascape just to fit.

There are worse problems to deal withbin a reef! LOL
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope ya get better quick, cough picked up a reefer 350 Sunday ;)

Thank you. and good, now come get your anemone. It's just waiting there for you.

Sorry for your loss man. :(

Thanks man. I'm in the process of trying to get home, but my parents insist I stay out here.

awesome nem man! Why don't you go all the way through and do PT? Over here in cali PT assistants don't make anything lol

Cost of living in Cali is awful. Everywhere else PTA's make decent money,

I debated on PT vs PTA and it ultimately came down to how much school I'd have to go to. I'm missing too many prereq's and just want to be done

mpsti is supposed to come grab it this week. ninja got one too, his looks amazing under his LEDs

I will I will, making 90 gallons of water as I type this... wish I still lived in wrigley for this parade is pretty crazy with 6million people going ape shit.

• Like 2