SaltCritters.com

The Acan Club :P

Spencer7

whisnantrider

Here is my first Acans Frag. Its not much but imk hoping to add more as funds allow. Donations are ofcoarse accepted haha

post-71681-1330634729_thumb.jpg

I just picked up this HUGE colony with about 50-60 heads today for a steal...20 DOLLARS!!!!!

Also just out of curiosity, I KNOW I got a KILLER DEAL on that acan colony but for my own sake what would you guy's expect to pay for something that large and that nice??

My plan is to let it settle into my tank for a month or two and then frag it up and sell so some local reefers, What do you think would be a fair price to ask for frags of 1-3 heads?

4b0486ed.jpg

867c7006.jpg

Edited by tinctorus

no way that's 60 heads...

I would say $10 per head is a good deal...

Is it electric blue? Hard to tell, either way $20 for that whole thing means you're already in the green! :D

no way that's 60 heads...

I would say $10 per head is a good deal...

Is it electric blue? Hard to tell, either way $20 for that whole thing means you're already in the green! :D

Yup I counted them there is actually 59 heads on it, and yes it does have electric blue in it as well as red/white and pink...Its SOOooooooo SICK!

Especially for the 20 dollars I bought it for...

We have a green and purple one at the store that i might get...

It's very big, costs $200 (need to save) i think someone will be snagging it shortly

If i do buy it however, expect plenty of pics

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join the club! Here is two pics of my first 4 frags. I have plans on doing a shallow rimless with an acan garden in the near future...

post-62858-1332620268_thumb.jpgpost-62858-1332620287_thumb.jpg

Pics do not do acans justice, used my cell phone and tank is lit with rapidled par38.

darthvictor

I would like to join in.. my first Acan.. I think my emerald crab love to eat it...

PS it has recovered now, I created a cover for now and feed it well, the tissue grow back to cover the white hole.

acanproblem.jpg

Edited by darthvictor

Nice you guys rock! :D

As this is a club for knowledge and recreation I encourage members to ask any Q's addressing Acans, perhaps we can pool our brains together and get each other some quality A's!

Love to see more pics as always :)

-Spencer :P

*edit* I will toss in some pics momentarily :lol:

Edited by Spencer7