Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Microscope's Cube 2.1

Mr. Microscope

So I'd like to know I hate you know. I'm going to have to go drink a hell of a lot so I black out and not see this video, other wise it's awesomeness is going to have me ordering an MP10 in the morning. :lol:

Polarcollision

Okay, here's my first attempt at making a movie of my reef. It's also my first time using Final Cut. Enjoy!

BTW, Love that we can now embed videos in our posts! +1 for the new Nano-Reef!

Sequel, please!! Fantastic work

Btw, what do you mean by point and shoot? .

P&S is just a camera with simple settings and exposure/focus being primarily automatic. You just point it at something and shoot a picture,

Your first attempt is GREAT! I really appreciate the crisp look of the video. The detail on the corals, fish and other critters is captivating. Thanks for posting your video.

Mr. Microscope

Well done, Mr Microscope! Bravo!

Thanks kgoldy!

I was so entertained by that video, Mr. M! You have to do more of these! The background music was fun...almost soothing in a very odd way. :lol: Your tank is absolutely gorgeous and of course I was most enthralled by the acans and the crabs (of course), though I have to admit the SPS is looking REALLY nice.

Thanks Rain! I am working on more. Video is a whole new aspect to explore for imaging the reef and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Video was really creative hahaha.

Btw, what do you mean by point and shoot? I don't think my camera can do such a thing haha.

I have a canon s95 and s100.

Thanks IIX!

So I'd like to know I hate you know. I'm going to have to go drink a hell of a lot so I black out and not see this video, other wise it's awesomeness is going to have me ordering an MP10 in the morning. :lol:

LOL! Thanks Veng! I have to admit I love the MP10. I just wish my stupid dwarf ceriths would stop getting stuck in it.

super good video. come and make one of my tank k? :D

Thanks Jrmiller! Send me some clips and I'll throw them together for you.

Awesome scape

Thanks matt!

Sequel, please!! Fantastic work

Thanks Polar! For my next project I'm trying to capture footage of the stuff that comes out at night. Just like the sequels to most films, this one will be a little darker. ;)

Bummer! I can't get you tube at work. :( I'll have to wait till I get home!

Can't have beer at work either, but you can enjoy both together in a few hours! :lol:

Your first attempt is GREAT! I really appreciate the crisp look of the video. The detail on the corals, fish and other critters is captivating. Thanks for posting your video.

Thanks eitellant! My Pleasure!
jedimasterben

You mean you haven't already? GET ON THAT, MAN! (hmm, notice the extreme difference in meaning that the subtle comma makes in that statement :lol:)

Deleted User 4

P&S is just a camera with simple settings and exposure/focus being primarily automatic. You just point it at something and shoot a picture,

My camera still can't do it since I've tried it haha. Even marcos, it can't do.

Mr. Microscope

Awesome video!!!! That music cracked me up :lol: Made me think of the movie The Incredible Mr. Limpet.

The SPS was my favorite part!!!!

Thanks Gena! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hmm..haven't seen that movie. I'll have to check it out.

Ok, so the video...

Why do you have to throw down a video that's going to make me have to step up my game so much? Now my videos suck.

Why is your tank so much better than most? Seriously, I'm going to have a talk with Nano News to get your tank featured like mine was. It deserves it.

Why was the music so annoying yet to intriguing?

Other stuff...

Why are you wearing a bow tie in your avatar picture? Now I have to change my avatar picture to me wearing a bow tie and a TOP HAT!

Why is the sky blue?
Why?

LOL! Thanks Veng! I have to admit I love the MP10. I just wish my stupid dwarf ceriths would stop getting stuck in it.

Yeah, so it seems I didn't drink enough last night and did a whole bunch of research on it today..... :(:):blink::bling::owned:

Mr. Microscope

Ok, so the video...

Why do you have to throw down a video that's going to make me have to step up my game so much? Now my videos suck.

Why is your tank so much better than most? Seriously, I'm going to have a talk with Nano News to get your tank featured like mine was. It deserves it.

Why was the music so annoying yet to intriguing?

Other stuff...

Why are you wearing a bow tie in your avatar picture? Now I have to change my avatar picture to me wearing a bow tie and a TOP HAT!

Why is the sky blue?

Why?

Hahaha!!! :)

Thanks tiki! :lol:

I appreciate the feedback. I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm having a lot of fun with this tank.

As for the bow tie, well I trimmed my beard that day. So, you know..you have to wear a bow tie...right?

Mr. Microscope

I see your bow tie and raise you a bow tie and a top hat!

What you got for an avatar pic now?

:)

Duel accepted! *slaps with a glove*

duel.jpg

How about a lab coat? Will that do the trick?

Yeah, so it seems I didn't drink enough last night and did a whole bunch of research on it today..... :(:):blink::bling::owned:

I parted mine together from people that upgraded theirs and sold off pieces. All I had to buy from ecotech was the power supply and dry side. Maybe you can find some locals that can help you bring costs down a little.

I parted mine together from people that upgraded theirs and sold off pieces. All I had to buy from ecotech was the power supply and dry side. Maybe you can find some locals that can help you bring costs down a little.

Well, I've got a 50$ in reefgeek bucks that's going to probably push me over the edge as 185 NIB is had to turn down.

Thanks Gena! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hmm..haven't seen that movie. I'll have to check it out.

You definitely should watch the movie..it's great :) Don Knotts is awesome! The goofyness of the song just made me think of the goofy movie :)

You definitely should watch the movie..it's great :) Don Knotts is awesome! The goofyness of the song just made me think of the goofy movie :)

Ha, The Incredible Mr. Limpet! One of my favs as a kid. Just saw it again on TCM about two weeks ago. Great kids movie as well.....