Coral Vue Hydros

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice progress, bro. Lovin' it. It's been awhile.. haha.

Ya thx, but If u saw the previous page ud see how wacked my params are

SouthFlorida_Tron
Not totally out of whack.. Should be able to bring those up with a little bit of dosing.

ya i just hadnt tested the tank in months.....

im gonna up the dosing slowly and re test next week... im out of alk tests, so i may have to find an old api tester lol....

i also swapped the mp10 to the opposite side of hopes ill hit the sps more dead on, and see how they react. hoping the cap scrolls!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Awesome!

Thx bro! He's hitting the sand already...

And found krill in the freezer! Started feeding the nem

Nice addition tron

Thx dude! Hopefully he cleans up the sandbed, keep the tank sparkling :)

Nice Goby!

Your Frag shots are up by the way Sir :)

Finally!

Another day or two and he'll be all over the whole sand bed! I've been feeding mine mysis mixed with cyclopeeze every 3-4 days ish since I got it, if I wait longer than that it starts to move, currently it's being a bastard and has moved to the center of the tank ontop of the Zoa garden

SouthFlorida_Tron
Another day or two and he'll be all over the whole sand bed! I've been feeding mine mysis mixed with cyclopeeze every 3-4 days ish since I got it, if I wait longer than that it starts to move, currently it's being a bastard and has moved to the center of the tank ontop of the Zoa garden

Best method to feed? No pumps and general area feed or when he's comfortable will he roam about for food?

Best method to feed? No pumps and general area feed or when he's comfortable will he roam about for food?

I use a turkey baster and let the mysis thaw with some cyclopeeze in a little cup then mix it up and turn the mp10 to feed mode then squirt some for the fishys then feed the nem then dunkins then dendros then frogspawn.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I use a turkey baster and let the mysis thaw with some cyclopeeze in a little cup then mix it up and turn the mp10 to feed mode then squirt some for the fishys then feed the nem then dunkins then dendros then frogspawn.

ive always wanted to try the cyclopeeze... freeze dried or wafers??? gonna order some tonight along with a alk hanna checker

ive always wanted to try the cyclopeeze... freeze dried or wafers??? gonna order some tonight along with a alk hanna checker

Freeze dried... I think I'm gonna grab that Hanna aswell. I'm still waiting for a 10% off sale so I can order the ecotech battery back up cause I'm paranoid

SouthFlorida_Tron
Freeze dried... I think I'm gonna grab that Hanna aswell. I'm still waiting for a 10% off sale so I can order the ecotech battery back up cause I'm paranoid

so did a bit of ordering tonight... i had purchased an old ass humidified clumped bag of reef crystals from ECO reef which i regret cuz it doesnt mix as it has previously... (not sure how its affected the water quality)

a new alk hanna checker cuz my salifert ran out... and some cyclopeeze to add into my reef's diet plan...

Nice Diamond goby I've always wanted one, but with sugar size sand it's a no go. Is he tearing stuff up or is he pretty chill?

The hanna alk checker is a great investment I love using that thing. Too bad the calcium one sucks...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice Diamond goby I've always wanted one, but with sugar size sand it's a no go. Is he tearing stuff up or is he pretty chill?

The hanna alk checker is a great investment I love using that thing. Too bad the calcium one sucks...

Ya so far he's chill, hiding alot, but when he sifted, he stayed put.

Can't wait to try the Hanna checker

Yep, the CA sucks, but I love the Hanna Alk checker!

Archived