ReefCleaners.org

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

I prefer sexy corals to sexy sales people, unless they are delivering them in person. :P

I agree, but you have both going on!

Someone say dirty?

Joe Dirt Corals.......It does have a nice ring to it.

:lol: The comments on your picture are archive worthy! or Signature worthy.

You should fly down to Florida and do a sexy photo shoot for her new Reef Gardener ad.

You are a cutie! If you don't remember I was the silly Red Head that bought that Orange Ric from you at the PBMAS swap. Love that color BTW, goes so well next to the peach ones I had.

Hey Mark (I made sure to spell it right :P )! Hope all is going well and since you guys are talking about rics I may need some more......

My coral order from her comes tomorrow. Four of them are rics! Her last order qrrived at 0800, I hope I'm not too hung over!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reef Goddess

I love you guys, great for the ego boost. :P

Mark your order is all packed and waiting for Fedex to pick it up. :D

Have a great weekend all! Going to see my Mom for my birthday. B)

Where did you find that one?

Yeah she is a hottie! Saw the cool hair and was like I know who that is! :D

I told her she was a hottie and she sent it to me. I think she's looking for a coral boy to help around the shop. :) She wouldn't have sent it to me it she knew how old I am, lol.

Cutie! I'm looking at a similar cut soon and I was even thinking about a cool streak! :lol:

Cool! Take a pic and send it to me. My thread can be the unofficial spot for NR hotties!

surgicalsense
How about just 'adorable'? I got hit on at the bar last month and the guy told me I was 'adorable'. :rolleyes: I felt like a toddler... or a puppy. :P

Was the man who hit on you an, older gent? ;)

I love you guys, great for the ego boost. :P

Mark your order is all packed and waiting for Fedex to pick it up. :D

Have a great weekend all! Going to see my Mom for my birthday. B)

THANKS!!! I can't wait.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Mark, you dirty ol' man...you crack me up :lol:

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!!

And.....Happy Anniversary, Mark :flower:

+1

+2

+3

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Mark, you dirty ol' man...you crack me up :lol:

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!!

And.....Happy Anniversary, Mark :flower:

Thanks! My wife and I went to a very nice dinner last weekend and had a great time. 27 years and all kidding aside, I'm so blessed to have a wonderful marrige.

+1

+2

+3

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Thanks!

Don't forget I'll be sure to post some crappy pics of my new coarls!

Cool! Take a pic and send it to me. My thread can be the unofficial spot for NR hotties!

Ha! I don't think there's been a pic taken of me since I became a mom! I'm always the one behind the camera. Unless you count race photos and those always suck! (See avatar for example A)

Here's one from after my last marathon. I ran for the International Association of Firefighters if you're wondering about the uniform. :)

718455-3017-0013s.jpg

Was the man who hit on you an, older gent? ;)

Nope! 30/31 I believe. I have a very round face and I think it makes me look babyish. :(

Hey Mark when are you gonna get a good camera?!!! haha. I'm keen to see ya new corals.

On a sidenote i noticed that in the first shots of your tank you were using the 130d surface skimmer but in your FTS on the front page your not, Why is this??

Awe...Sara....Love that picture!!!!! You are adorable. And I don't think you have a round face at all. You just have a youthful sweet look to you.

And woohoo...running for "hot" firefighters :lol:

Mark....was your anniversary today or was it last Friday? I remember thinking it was a Friday.

Ha! I don't think there's been a pic taken of me since I became a mom! I'm always the one behind the camera. Unless you count race photos and those always suck! (See avatar for example A)

Here's one from after my last marathon. I ran for the International Association of Firefighters if you're wondering about the uniform. :)

718455-3017-0013s.jpg

Nope! 30/31 I believe. I have a very round face and I think it makes me look babyish. :(

Hey thanks for the pic! Oh yea, lady atheletes are always sexy!

Hey Mark when are you gonna get a good camera?!!! haha. I'm keen to see ya new corals.

On a sidenote i noticed that in the first shots of your tank you were using the 130d surface skimmer but in your FTS on the front page your not, Why is this??

HA HA! Every time I get close to affording a camera, I have to get new corals. I got rid of the surface skimmer because I was always having to adjust it due to changing water levels, plus it did shade the area in the back. It seems to work just fine without it.

Ohh I love crappy pics! I posted some good ones just a few minutes ago. :P

I had every intention of taking pics this weekend but ended up gluing the corals and doing a water change. My pics are crappy enough without the cloudy water.

Your pics however, are always great and frequent!!!

Awe...Sara....Love that picture!!!!! You are adorable. And I don't think you have a round face at all. You just have a youthful sweet look to you.

And woohoo...running for "hot" firefighters :lol:

Mark....was your anniversary today or was it last Friday? I remember thinking it was a Friday.

My anniversary was on the 13th. We had a great time. My wife is my cosmic soul partner.

I totally for got to mention that my coral order from Morgan the hottie from Reef Gardener came on Staurday and they are all beautiful and healthy. Of course I expected nothing less.

I took me forever to mount them and last night three of them were knocked off by a bulldozer snail or hermit.

Pics, tonight I promise, even though they will be crappy.

What?????? You've got to be kidding me!!!!! No pictures yet????? :lol: Just kidding. Though tomorrow I won't be so forgiving if they aren't there ;)

Can't wait to see "Morgan the hotty's" coral. I hope she sends out another email soon with more ricordeas for us to buy :)

Reef Goddess

Glad your corals came in safe and sound. :D

Banshee I like your marathon pic, very nice! I just started trail running recently and love it.

I may live to regret this, but since Mark said he needed bikini women on his thread I am game. :P

Me with my much loved Grodzen board fooling around at Miami Beach with friends. Warm water so you Cali ladies can feel jealous. :D

mebeach.jpg

Archived