SaltCritters.com

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

What?????? You've got to be kidding me!!!!! No pictures yet????? :lol: Just kidding. Though tomorrow I won't be so forgiving if they aren't there ;)

Can't wait to see "Morgan the hotty's" coral. I hope she sends out another email soon with more ricordeas for us to buy :)

LOL, no pics. I knew I was gonna catch some crap for that.

I think I only ordered 5 rics and got 7 for a total of nine in the tank. I have a very nice garden now, but certainly no wall to wall carpet like Banshee.

Morgans rics sure are purdy! I might have room for one more super spectacular one!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad your corals came in safe and sound. :D

Banshee I like your marathon pic, very nice! I just started trail running recently and love it.

I may live to regret this, but since Mark said he needed bikini women on his thread I am game. :P

Me with my much loved Grodzen board fooling around at Miami Beach with friends. Warm water so you Cali ladies can feel jealous. :D

mebeach.jpg

Holey Moley Morgan!!!! Great pic of you!!!!!

I hope the bikini trend continues on my thread. :)

Reef Goddess

:D

Yes, my good customers do find a mysterious surplus of ricordia when they receive their orders. I'll send new pics out once I get more stuff. I'm helping a friend unpack 35 boxes of coral tomorrow.

Nice Pic Morgan!

Thanks Mark! I appreciate the compliment, I am still trying to get better with the camera but it's getting easier and easier.

So where are the pics? I am waiting! :P

Hi Spiro, how is it going?

I had a question, have you needed to put a chiller into your tank? I have a cruddy coralvue thermometer that reads about 83-84 degrees in Dallas.

:D

Yes, my good customers do find a mysterious surplus of ricordia when they receive their orders. I'll send new pics out once I get more stuff. I'm helping a friend unpack 35 boxes of coral tomorrow.

Thanks!!!!

35 boxes??? Wow! Is that your dirty old man friend???

Nice Pic Morgan!

Thanks Mark! I appreciate the compliment, I am still trying to get better with the camera but it's getting easier and easier.

So where are the pics? I am waiting! :P

Stop bugging me!

Pics very soon, photobucket is being a photebutthead right now!

Morgan - trail running is awesome! I just did a 50 mile trail race in NC a few weeks ago! I wish I had more technical trails local to me!

Come on pictures! :lol:

Hi Spiro, how is it going?

I had a question, have you needed to put a chiller into your tank? I have a cruddy coralvue thermometer that reads about 83-84 degrees in Dallas.

My RSM did run hot, so I almost got a chiller, but instead I spent the money on a Radion, so now I have an open type top and have an Azoo double fan. So far it keeps my temp very constant @ 78.

BTW I have three different thermometers from three different companies, all of them read different.

Haha a photehole... mark your awesome haha

Friggn A, eight years of college and I still have trouble spelling, lol.

OK fine. Here are some more of Mark's crappy photos. Trust me my tank and corals are purdy, especially the new ones from the Reef Goddess:

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

WOW!!!! That looks amazing. And don't tell us your tank is empty!!!!! It's filled with incredible pieces!!!!!! I can see your Sunny D's have really grown since the last photo. How's the Strawberry Shortcake frag doing??????

Beautiful Mark :happy:

Why thank you my dear.

Love those rics! And your frogspawn!

Thanks! They are so much better looking in person.

Nice frag rack and yes nice tank :D

Thanks! Frag rack was easy to make and free with some of my leftovers!

WOW!!!! That looks amazing. And don't tell us your tank is empty!!!!! It's filled with incredible pieces!!!!!! I can see your Sunny D's have really grown since the last photo. How's the Strawberry Shortcake frag doing??????

This weekend I finally don't feel like the tank looks so empty. I love my Gena D's!!! As you know each one started as only one lonely polyp. Now each colony has almost ten each.

The strawberry shortcake is OK but has never really colored up to that nice pink color you normally see. I hope it does eventually.

Nice additions!

Thanks Criley!

Pssh I wish my zoas would grow lol...five months...two polyps lol

I hear ya. No rhyme or reason as to why "easy" stuff doesn't do well. My GSP is still the same size, lol

Lol my gsp grows like weeds....zoas not so much. Rics don't like my tank either...but my sea pencil and green finger and Kenya are growing.....and thankfully my pistol ate the Xenia lol.

Lol my gsp grows like weeds....zoas not so much. Rics don't like my tank either...but my sea pencil and green finger and Kenya are growing.....and thankfully my pistol ate the Xenia lol.

How do you explain that? Seriously.

My theory is that there are many good and bad things that we still don't know about and can't yet measure in our tanks. Some tanks got em and some don't.

I think it may be.placement - the zoas are in high light which gives them incredible coloration however horrible growth. My rics are recovering now that they're in complete shade lol. So weird

My zoas and rics are doing bad also. I think its just from having no nutrients in the water. My SPS are doing awesome though thats why I think it has to do with my water being too clean.

I dunno - I keep my phos at 0.02-0.1 and trates around 2-3(this last week I came across 0 so I increased my feedings). It just seems like softs like nothing but absolute shade for me

Archived