ReefCleaners.org

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

surgicalsense
Why thank you Dan, Danny, Danilel, Danyello, I mean Danielle.

BTW, It's Mark. hahaha. :)

I like Danyello :lol: ... and yes sir, Mark with a K ;)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks all, you are adorable! :D

My secret stash is for my favorite customers only. :P I'm going to post a bunch of ebay auctions and give you all first stab at a WYSIWYG ricordea pack I am putting together.

Spiro is trying to compete with you Gena, he got some pretty sweet corals, better watch out.

Did Gena tell you I'll be becoming a preferred customer shortly? ;) I absolutely adore her tank and since most of her corals came from you I'll be sending you my paychecks from now on. :lol:

Can't wait to see the new corals Mark!

Did Gena tell you I'll be becoming a preferred customer shortly? ;) I absolutely adore her tank and since most of her corals came from you I'll be sending you my paychecks from now on. :lol:

Can't wait to see the new corals Mark!

I think you need a bigger tank already, lol, or make alot more room for her rics. They are awsome.

Reef Goddess

Awesome! Feel free to send me your email and I'll put you on the preferred customer list. :D

I guess Mark is just as picky about his name as when people call me Megan. ;[

I'm ok sharing my favorite coral vendor :) As long as I can still get the pretty rics!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing this ricordea package too!

I really like "Danyello...that's so cute. Mark...you have to call her Danyello from now on :lol:

surgicalsense
Awesome! Feel free to send me your email and I'll put you on the preferred customer list. :D

I guess Mark is just as picky about his name as when people call me Megan. ;[

My life long issue is being accidently called Daniel <_< ... that is obviously masculine as it comes. I just like giving Mar - with a K a hard time :P

... plus I should also do an order with Gena before I move for at least a couple rics.

I'm ok sharing my favorite coral vendor :) As long as I can still get the pretty rics!!!!!

I really like "Danyello...that's so cute. Mark...you have to call her Danyello from now on :lol:

:lol: ... I think of that weird Mello Yello soda.

She's so damn sesitive about her name, although how anyone can think she's masculine is beyond me. :)

Alrighty then, Danyello it is!

Gena all my corals have been orderd on line and only from vendors recommended by you! Thanks for sharing Morgan with us!

surgicalsense
She's so damn sesitive about her name, although how anyone can think she's masculine is beyond me. :)

Alrighty then, Danyello it is!

Gena all my corals have been orderd on line and only from vendors recommended by you! Thanks for sharing Morgan with us!

I mean they must not understand the difference between the masculine and femine spelling of the name. Trust me you would be senstive to, dealing with that for a long time :mellow: as I have. My mother should of named me Jennifer :lol:

I was almost a Jennifer. It was between Gena and Jennifer.

I'm happy my recommendations have worked out well for you, Mark!!!!! If you need an excellent place to by fish from...check out Blue Zoo Aquatics. I prefer them over Live Aquaria :happy:

I mean they must not understand the difference between the masculine and femine spelling of the name. Trust me you would be senstive to, dealing with that for a long time :mellow: as I have. My mother should of named me Jennifer :lol:

Jennifer, meh, Danyello is much better.

Reef Goddess

Well selling corals I just have to get over the fact that everyone thinks I'm a dude. Maybe I should just put a big picture of myself on my home page. Drum up some business. :P

surgicalsense
Jennifer, meh, Danyello is much better.

It was the same for me either, Jennifer or Danielle :lol:

... Danyello :haha:

I was almost a Jennifer. It was between Gena and Jennifer.

I'm happy my recommendations have worked out well for you, Mark!!!!! If you need an excellent place to by fish from...check out Blue Zoo Aquatics. I prefer them over Live Aquaria :happy:

Blue Zoo? OK I'll check them out. Speaking of fish, I think I have room for one more. I'd like another "swimming" fish so I was thinking of a dwarf angel, like a coral beauty or flame.

Also those six line wrasses are looking good to me.

What do ya think????

Well selling corals I just have to get over the fact that everyone thinks I'm a dude. Maybe I should just put a big picture of myself on my home page. Drum up some business. :P

This hobby is male dominated, but I'm definitely seeing more and more women getting into it. It's probably an even higher number than we think. I mean....basically we are gardeners, only with water. The coral are like the flowers for me.

Blue Zoo? OK I'll check them out. Speaking of fish, I think I have room for one more. I'd like another "swimming" fish so I was thinking of a dwarf angel, like a coral beauty or flame.

Also those six line wrasses are looking good to me.

What do ya think????

Dwarf angels are beautiful but have their risks!!!!

I'm quite dense, but "Reef Goddess" kinda tipped me off that you might not be a dude.

Yes! Post a pic! I think most reefer guys are nerdy, so they would definately fall for a cute/sexy gal selling coral, lol. Who wouldn't?

I'm not nerdy, just a dirty old man.

Reef Goddess

One of my friends (that used to be a customer), is growing corals now and we just named his company while were bored at the last frag swap. Dirty Old Man corals. No joke, they already bought the domain. :P We are going to have a lot of fun with the business cards.

I also see a lot more female customers nowadays than I used to. I always wonder if women order from me because I am a woman. :D

LOL....Mark...sounds like a new place for you to shop :lol:

Well, I think in general, women tend to put more care into what they do. It's noticeable from my experience with online coral shopping ;)

Flame angels are iffy cause they like to nip sometimes.

I've always heard that, that's why I was thinking about a six line.

This hobby is male dominated, but I'm definitely seeing more and more women getting into it. It's probably an even higher number than we think. I mean....basically we are gardeners, only with water. The coral are like the flowers for me.

Dwarf angels are beautiful but have their risks!!!!

I agree! It's good to see more women in the hobby. Not long ago it was completely dominated by older men.

I'm quite dense, but "Reef Goddess" kinda tipped me off that you might not be a dude.

Yes! Post a pic! I think most reefer guys are nerdy, so they would definately fall for a cute/sexy gal selling coral, lol. Who wouldn't?

I'm not nerdy, just a dirty old man.

How about just 'adorable'? I got hit on at the bar last month and the guy told me I was 'adorable'. :rolleyes: I felt like a toddler... or a puppy. :P

One of my friends (that used to be a customer), is growing corals now and we just named his company while were bored at the last frag swap. Dirty Old Man corals. No joke, they already bought the domain. :P We are going to have a lot of fun with the business cards.

I also see a lot more female customers nowadays than I used to. I always wonder if women order from me because I am a woman. :D

Dirty old man corals.....too funny.

Ultimately, good quality and customer service is the key to success, no matter what sex you are. However, good looks never hurts!

:lol: The comments on your picture are archive worthy! or Signature worthy.

Thanks all, you are adorable! :D

My secret stash is for my favorite customers only. :P I'm going to post a bunch of ebay auctions and give you all first stab at a WYSIWYG ricordea pack I am putting together.

Spiro is trying to compete with you Gena, he got some pretty sweet corals, better watch out.

You are a cutie! If you don't remember I was the silly Red Head that bought that Orange Ric from you at the PBMAS swap. Love that color BTW, goes so well next to the peach ones I had.

Hey Mark (I made sure to spell it right :P )! Hope all is going well and since you guys are talking about rics I may need some more......

Archived