Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
you didnt see the picture of the pink tentacle duncan earlier? Wait im not sure I posted it....yea I did

P1110039.jpg

Thats pretty.... mine finally has two buds. Poor thing is stressed with the bud growth :happy:

Great pics...cool fish!!!!! FTS looks fantastic!!!!

Is your dragons breath attached to that rock? Mines mostly just wedged in between rocks. It looks good though. I like how the tips are kind of orangey (hopefully that's normal :lol:).

actually the only dragons tongue attached to the rock is behind the scape out of sight where it will hopefully grow up from the back. - tbh I super glued 4 peices I ripped off that you see in these pics

eww...my hob fuge smells like a old fish sandwhich

After that beautiful FTS and the great fish pics you say this! LMAO

Tank looks great, h and BTW I thought you didn't glue anything! :P

I didn't, then I realized with all these new frags...that I had way to many ugly frag plugs lol....

Same realization I had. As soon as I am sure the Xenia is happy I have to glue it down on the smurf house, the palys will attach themselves.

The Favia I have no idea, it is pretty happy as is I may just glue the plug as is and let it grow out there.

Need to move the candy cane higher to get it to the height I want it before I glue it down above the Blenny's den.....

Sigh I need more SPS....

Always more! LMAO

I have a couple plugs that still have frags on them - they just grew over the plug. I need more sps for my sps mountain, I have everything i want except about 5 or 6 more colors of acans and zoas. and about 3-6 more acropora's, a and a blasto colony. rbaby's maxi mini. 3 sexy shrimp, a derasa & maxima clam, and once i get my mandarin feeding steadily a black ice occ pair

I have a couple plugs that still have frags on them - they just grew over the plug. I need more sps for my sps mountain, I have everything i want except about 5 or 6 more colors of acans and zoas. and about 3-6 more acropora's, a and a blasto colony. rbaby's maxi mini. 3 sexy shrimp, a derasa & maxima clam, and once i get my mandarin feeding steadily a black ice occ pair

HA to do list is never ending. ;)

once i have that stuff - I gotta build an equipment cabinet i've been putting off... Along with a more specialized cabinet for w/c mixer, Brine, Rotifer & phyto culture sation & extra storage

once i have that stuff - I gotta build an equipment cabinet i've been putting off... Along with a more specialized cabinet for w/c mixer, Brine, Rotifer & phyto culture sation & extra storage

Going to be a BIG stand!

OHHH! Boxing out the top and bottom frames this weekend! SWEET! :happydance:

fun fun, I overbuilt my stand lol...thought the vortechs would create a sway ----lol not so much

Yeah I know it's going to be WAY overbuilt..... But hey better to just go all out.

2x4 frame surrounded by 3/4inch hardwood ply...haha I had 5 people on it - biggest pain was shimming the top to the bottom so it was square. Then shimming the stand on the carpet so the top was level

Archived