Top Shelf Aquatics

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

lnglostsurfer

Sorry to hear about the clam, at least you have two others to continue to watch grow and thrive. Those pictures look amazing of everything, really top notch. And did you say you were planning on fragging something? Hmmm....let me know. I'm finally moving my tank over to the new house in royal pines today, last thing left at the apartment.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awe man, sorry about the clam. :( Colors look terrific, something I have constantly struggled with ... but I have a crystal clear sand bed. Trues me, I'd take cyano any day of the week instead of my drab colors.

Thanks, I have never had an issue with colors, never with algae as well but hey everything looks great so why change it right?

Sorry to hear about the clam, at least you have two others to continue to watch grow and thrive. Those pictures look amazing of everything, really top notch. And did you say you were planning on fragging something? Hmmm....let me know. I'm finally moving my tank over to the new house in royal pines today, last thing left at the apartment.

Thanks, I have a few things I need to trim now, and I may take a head off the Dendro IDK have to find the dremel.

I agree, I think these were the most vivid in color and composition. Wish I could take pics that well.

Thanks lady.

Thanks, I have never had an issue with colors, never with algae as well but hey everything looks great so why change it right?

Thanks, I have a few things I need to trim now, and I may take a head off the Dendro IDK have to find the dremel.

Thanks lady.

If you can't find your dremel, I've got mine but the diamond cutter wheel is flat on it.

If you can't find your dremel, I've got mine but the diamond cutter wheel is flat on it.

I just use the flat cutting discs. Works well for LPS and SPS just not as fast. Corals still do very well.

More pics today, sorry just been very busy and got some life changing news on the 10th, but it's good stuff. I will share on Wednesday or Thursday :ninja: . For now pics of the corals and info on that only! ;)

What does your TDS meter read of your ingoing water? This one that's built in is saying 0 or 1 most of the time, once it said 2 for a few seconds. The water out is zero but I'm wondering if it's broken or something? Or like Jedimasterben suggested get a portable.

You have me very curious about your news.

I just use the flat cutting discs. Works well for LPS and SPS just not as fast. Corals still do very well.

More pics today, sorry just been very busy and got some life changing news on the 10th, but it's good stuff. I will share on Wednesday or Thursday :ninja: . For now pics of the corals and info on that only! ;)

Life changing news and we have to wait until Wed or Thurs????? omgomgomg Thank goodness you told us it's good stuff at least. :)

What does your TDS meter read of your ingoing water? This one that's built in is saying 0 or 1 most of the time, once it said 2 for a few seconds. The water out is zero but I'm wondering if it's broken or something? Or like Jedimasterben suggested get a portable.

You have me very curious about your news.

I still do not own a RODI. I get my RODI at I can't remember which store and I checked their TDS and it reads 0 expensive though. I just don't know that I want to install a RODI in this house as we may not renew the lease never know, would hate to move the tank .... ack I need to get one.

Looking purdy great up in hur! Especially enjoyed that newest Lytho pic. Looks like a crazy cool fungia/plate

Thanks! It's crazy awesome now I love it.

Life changing news and we have to wait until Wed or Thurs????? omgomgomg Thank goodness you told us it's good stuff at least. :)

LOL I know I am so mean, and yes it is very good. Sorry I forgot the pics the sister in law was wanting to hang out and I met with another dog sitting job so I was busy busy, pics tomorrow I swear. I can look through and see if I have anything I could post though. ;) Hmmm may snap a FTS for now.

Aquarium & Imports on H'ville Rd is expensive like .90. I think Shawn's is .45 or something but I couldn't remember if that was RO/DI or saltwater. I went to Aquarium & Imports just to look. They're cleaning up their frag tang. I saw they had 2 hector's gobies and I thought of your one.

jedimasterben

I still do not own a RODI. I get my RODI at I can't remember which store and I checked their TDS and it reads 0 expensive though. I just don't know that I want to install a RODI in this house as we may not renew the lease never know, would hate to move the tank .... ack I need to get one.

To be honest, there is nothing to 'install'. Just connect the hose to a faucet (or buy a $3 splitter and run from washing machine connection), run the drain line down a drain, and boom, done. 0 TDS water from the convenience of home. :)

Congrats! ;) you know what i mean!

HAHA Yes I do! :lol:

:happydance:

You guys must be FB friends. :)

Yes we are, the one who posted welcome to the club is Tron. ;)

Congrats? Is there a bun in the oven? :)

:ninja:

She basically got a new job

That's a good way to put it.

So ladies and gentlemen there is a new addition coming to this household. It is 8 weeks and 1 day along, looks like a bean but is the size of a blueberry

1441328_10151941042654029_626079548_n.jp

Yep I heard the heartbeat and everything today. So exciting. This will be number one projected due date of June 12th. fingerscrossed:scarry:omgomgomg

Little human frag growing here. LMAO OMG I have referred to cribs as crates (pet crates being my reference as I am a tech!) :lol: and the bean as a critter and I didn't even catch it. Poor kid! :blink:;)

Little human frag growing here. LMAO OMG I have referred to cribs as crates (pet crates being my reference as I am a tech!) :lol: and the bean as a critter and I didn't even catch it. Poor kid! :blink:;)

Hey, as long as you don't give it dewormer, I think you guys will make wonderful parents. :P:rolleyes:

Hey, as long as you don't give it dewormer, I think you guys will make wonderful parents. :P:rolleyes:

:lol:

Ok...now I'm really jealous that you will get to hold the baby someday. :)

:lol:

Ok...now I'm really jealous that you will get to hold the baby someday. :)

After that comment and the one about reefers I may be banned! :o I used to love babysitting when I was younger.

After that comment and the one about reefers I may be banned! :o I used to love babysitting when I was younger.

That reefer comment was too cute. :) So it happens to have a double meaning.... :lol:

Archived