Coral Vue Hydros

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying your kole tang is black?

In the last pic he is normal brown blue and yellow sorry I can't get all 3 fish the right color in that pic no matter what I do. I'll make sure to get it right next time and not post anything that isn't perfect. ;-)

Thanks Maria I am nearly ready to sell the squamosa idk we will see.

jedimasterben

In the last pic he is normal brown blue and yellow sorry I can't get all 3 fish the right color in that pic no matter what I do. I'll make sure to get it right next time and not post anything that isn't perfect. ;-)

No need to be a little snarky. I'm just trying to give you tips on how to keep your photos clear and keep the colors accurate. You have a good camera and a good lens, which is a lot farther than I've managed to get, and I know you can do better, so why not try? :)

I'm not on here for perfect pics that why I use it for nature pics mostly it's by happenstance I use it on the tank occasionally.

Just sick of the tiniest thing being pointed out Ben all you do is point out the bad lately. This I why I have almost topped coming on here I am sick of being criticized for insignificant things like a picture. If you look the blenny and he mandarin re right. I annoy get the other correct unless I lose color on the other. And he does look dark brown almost black from across the room that pic is not a close up either just a quick snap of the 3 that's all.

Was not snarky just responding like I always do every time you tell me what to do with the pics. That's all. Never argued or anything jut said fine I won't post them if their not perfect so I don't have to rationalize it to people. Simple.

May not be on this site much longer just tired of the drama and now I really don't have the time for it anymore.

Oh well update later in he month when I have more accurate pics for you.

Please don't leeeaaave!

I like your pix :)

My pix are horrendous compared to yours LOLOLOL

Not everyone has time to sift through 5,000 pix to find perfection.

My pix will never really show what my tanks look like in real life :mellow:

Thanks ladies and chew

I mean I post them for you guys and gals. It's no short process and I post them to fb first so I'm really posting and captioning twice.

Two of my fish are different colored from the norm the blenny and the tang he is darker chocolate then the ones I've seen pics of but hey means their colors are super bright right?

More pics later this week maybe next. I will stay just can't post often and tired of always hearing about the ONE bad pic.

Thanks again ladies and chew! Hugs to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

Hey sorry been busy but I do have some pics from December, the last of 2013 here is the dump..... Excuse some of the washed out ones, it's all I can do to get the close ups' of the fish so they tend to get a bit fuzzy when I try to turn the colors correct... not a thing I can do with it so bear with me. Thanks again.

He is eating, see the sand falling out of his gills!

1528604_10152101861364029_1285373198_n.j

Flynn doing well still..... Really had to of been a lack of nutrients.... stupid me thought feeding 2-3 times a week was enough... Well poo poo I have to feed daily.

1525588_10152101861579029_1941387005_n.j

:wub:

1545738_10152101861624029_692437935_n.jp

1526314_10152101861699029_44822691_n.jpg

1504134_10152101861819029_950307838_n.jp

Love the colors in this one

1517658_10152101861914029_2104394529_n.j

Chalice from Annette

1508570_10152101863159029_854620267_n.jp

Bowie fatty he is

1495528_10152101863099029_369563142_n.jp

1522125_10152101863284029_1063734867_n.j

All I have for now, more this weekend... maybe a FTS if I can hide the frag rack.... <_<

I hope everyone on NR had a wonderful holiday season and ate TONS of great food! Be back sooner then later with more pics I promise, the growth since these were taken is amazing.

I've never EVER seen that chalice look that good in my tank!! SO glad I gave it to you to love. That surprised look on your key hole tang is priceless. I've missed your pictures!!! I saw the dendro and I really like the picture, then I see the closeup after that- i wanna touch it!!

And the picture of your other fish are the absolute best I've seen of him. Such awesome closeups. Hooray!

Looking smexy! I love those jesters, I wish I could have one. Or two. Or four.

I don't know why I can't remember the name of that fish. After I was just over at Randi's today and of course she repeats it for me (ty) many times over. court jester, court jester, I'll remember court jester.

I've never EVER seen that chalice look that good in my tank!! SO glad I gave it to you to love. That surprised look on your key hole tang is priceless. I've missed your pictures!!! I saw the dendro and I really like the picture, then I see the closeup after that- i wanna touch it!!

And the picture of your other fish are the absolute best I've seen of him. Such awesome closeups. Hooray!

Thanks Girlie! I love the chalice have always loved them and am so happy to have another again it's awesome. I can't wait to find it a home and glue it down!

I love taking pics of the Dedro he is very photogenic, and the Tang is a PITA to get a pic of, he plays hard to get only when the camera is out! :rolleyes:

Looking smexy! I love those jesters, I wish I could have one. Or two. Or four.

I tried two, introduced at the same time and of opposite sex..... after a month I never saw #2, hence why the one has Absorbed both names he is now Mac a' Roni :lol:

And thanks! More coral shots this weekend.

I don't know why I can't remember the name of that fish. After I was just over at Randi's today and of course she repeats it for me (ty) many times over. court jester, court jester, I'll remember court jester.

Meh it took me years to figure out names, I called them the bright orange and yellow fish or the cute goby, really are awesome though.

Court Jester, Hector's goby (actually a different fish but easy to mistake), Rainsford Goby, Old Glory.

Yeah I debated on the two but liked the color of the Jester better. :wub:

Yeah I debated on the two but liked the color of the Jester better. :wub:

I think it's the Hector's that can be a little difficult to keep as well. Actually I'd love to get my hands on one of those to help with my fracking algae problem.

Gorgeous photos Randi!!!!!!

I'm in search of a Kole tang for my cube. I have a request in for a baby like yours :).

And I'm still :happydance: about the news this evening!!!!!!!

OMG! Okay my LED freaks, I have been announced as the Innovative Marine Nuvo SR-80 Ultimate giveaway! The tank will have to wait to be set up but the LEDs' and etc will be used right away.....

Any advise!? And thanks for looking and posting again, it's you few who comment and chat with me that keep me posting on here. Looking forward to your advise.

Archived