Coral Vue Hydros

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow and you can do it totally different from what you have in this one! My head is spinning for you thinking of possibilities I don't even know exist because I don't know about all the fish, larger fish for example but If know one thing, that kole is probably going in there!!

Oh, wow and you can do it totally different from what you have in this one! My head is spinning for you thinking of possibilities I don't even know exist because I don't know about all the fish, larger fish for example but If know one thing, that kole is probably going in there!!

Oh...that's right. You have a place for him to go when he gets older/bigger now!!!!

Annette...you won too because you get to see this running in person ;).

Gorgeous photos Randi!!!!!!

I'm in search of a Kole tang for my cube. I have a request in for a baby like yours :).

And I'm still :happydance: about the news this evening!!!!!!!

I seriously nearly peed my pants! Thanks and omg I got mine from LiveAquaria I believe. Just awesome so healthy and ate right away.

omgomgomg

Don't know what to do with myself now!

WOW! Yeah I am so insane right now. Andrew is like pick one but I refuse to decide. LMAO we will end up having two tanks that's my decision! ;)

Thanks so much guys! :happy:

And the Kole should be fine in the 60 but now who knows!

WOW! Yeah I am so insane right now. Andrew is like pick one but I refuse to decide. LMAO we will end up having two tanks that's my decision! ;)

Thanks so much guys! :happy:

And the Kole should be fine in the 60 but now who knows!

If it was a drilled with sump tank, that would probably make your decision a lot easier. I've never seen one of these IM's in person. It's probably the nicest AIO you can buy! I know my brother just told me tonight he's been eyeing a 38g one. He's wanting to upgrade his 29g tank.

If it was a drilled with sump tank, that would probably make your decision a lot easier. I've never seen one of these IM's in person. It's probably the nicest AIO you can buy! I know my brother just told me tonight he's been eyeing a 38g one. He's wanting to upgrade his 29g tank.

Yeah it's the top of the top and the Radon Pros' are just out.

Waiting on the Ecotech Marine ReefLink to come in and they will ship. Approx 2 weeks and then it is freight, so we will see but it's so exciting. Just got off the phone with their marketing manager and he is a totally awesome guy.

They just put the Icing and filling in the cake that was to be this year! I am just overwhelmed. :blink:

Ha, a new build thread, not much on the build part, already included!!! So when you do start it up you'll be having fun right away!!!

Just like LIte Brite! Ha- that so comes to mind.

OMG the Radion looks like a very sexy lite brite! Very $$$ one too! Just WOW :blink:

jedimasterben

DAYUM GIRL you scored BIG!

My advice on the Radions is to start low and slow. Start with a peak around 20-25% and work your way up from there over several weeks to several months, you'll probably max out around 35-45%. I would also suggest the wide TIR lens upgrade to reduce the amount of peak light under each of the LED clusters. The stock lenses may seem like they spread light around, but measuring them shows that there are very sharp peaks that can cause corals to grow unevenly or have uneven color across their surface. Going from 600 PAR in one spot and two inches over at the same depth having only 200 PAR can do weird things to a coral lol

I looked and all the new radions come standard with the tir lense. Per Ecotechs website anyways.

Yeah I planned on ramping them up slow just need a starting point!

Thanks Ben I was beside myself!

jedimasterben
I looked and all the new radions cone standard with the tir lense. Per Ecotechs website anyways.

Yeah I planned on ramping hen up slow just need a starting point!

Thanks Ben I was beside myself!

The standard lenses are TIR but they are around a (usable) 60 degree cone. The wide lenses are a separate upgrade and are around 90 degree usable cone, so much wider for more even light :)

I can't do upgrades Ben them being a prize is the only reason I am going led. That will be years down the road after this kid is born.

Thanks though I will keep them in mind for later when I can afford that.

It's a lady's camp now!!! Girl Power Activate!!! Oh, geez, she'll be so wrapped around her daddy's finger I can see it already guys. GIrls just give that look and ...you lose!!!

Thanks everyone he is so proud! Everything appears normal now and super active she kicks me all day long. So far every thing is good!

Archived