Top Shelf Aquatics

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Are Rising Suns techically a slow grower?

Its a brighter green and the eyes are different colors as well.

Their orange, aren't they?

Here is my brand new free iPod Nano from Apple.

1dd242fa.jpg

For those of you that don't know, Apple is warrantying first generation Nanos through their website. Well, they ran out of refurbished units and started shipping out sixth generation Nanos as replacements. Take advantage of this while you can. It takes about 3 weeks but its way worth it. Input your serial number here to see if your Nano qualifies. Enjoy.

surgicalsense

Really! I still have my white 1st generation Nano. What is the recall on them or such?

I know I have asked you this before (sorry) but, you had told me where you get your bulk stock for your Media rack. Could you once more pretty please?

The batteries catch fire or something weird like that. You really should run your serial number to see if you qualify. This new Nano is awesome. It even has AM/FM built in. As far as the stocks (read: socks, right?"), you can get these or Vivid has some behind the counter next to the supplements.

surgicalsense
The batteries catch fire or something weird like that. You really should run your serial number to see if you qualify. This new Nano is awesome. It even has AM/FM built in. As far as the stocks (read: socks, right?"), you can get these or Vivid has some behind the counter next to the supplements.

I will check the serial number when I get home. Catches fire :huh: what the dueces? Like 8 years later they figure this out :lol: um okay. I have seen the new ones. My kids grandmother got one, I was suppose to show her how to use it. They are pretty neat, the one they produces several years ago blowed big time. I like this one :happy:

Yes, thank you I did need those. But, also the stuff that looks like pillow stuffing. I need the Purigen sense I am not using cheato.

surgicalsense
I'm actually sick as a dog. Sucks. Still going to force myself outside for a run though.

Feel better... I am finally out of woods with my flu. Stayed in my system for little over 2 weeks, no fun.

I'm actually sick as a dog. Sucks. Still going to force myself outside for a run though.

Happy New Year :flower:

Hope you feel better soon!!!!! You are one dedicated man! I thought of you when I looked at my overripe bananas on the counter today :lol:

Here is my brand new free iPod Nano from Apple.

1dd242fa.jpg

For those of you that don't know, Apple is warrantying first generation Nanos through their website. Well, they ran out of refurbished units and started shipping out sixth generation Nanos as replacements. Take advantage of this while you can. It takes about 3 weeks but its way worth it. Input your serial number here to see if your Nano qualifies. Enjoy.

I got one too. :)

Hope you feel better.

• 3 weeks later...
:lol:

.... I understand your a busy man, maybe sneak in a FTS for coral growth, pretty please.

This wanna see how the tank is doin w less

Archived