Cultivated Reef

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

I think that one was a 2 polyp frag when I got it. They are doing very good. And Joel, Cape Ass sounds like a fine name sir. :eek:

Where'd you get your Sunny D's? I got the one polyp from Vivid for $35 :eek: It was definitely a splurge. But...it looks like it will grow fast!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where'd you get your Sunny D's? I got the one polyp from Vivid for $35 :eek: It was definitely a splurge. But...it looks like it will grow fast!

Daaammmmmmmmmnnnnnn

Joe your tank is killing it, BTW great LED build thread...I have an extra hood for mine I might be trying something similar. Thanks for the inspiration dude.

Joe your tank is killing it, BTW great LED build thread...I have an extra hood for mine I might be trying something similar. Thanks for the inspiration dude.

Thanks! I would go with the 36 kit, but with 24 LEDs mounted. I think the 30 is a bit much. I've had to turn everything down.

surgicalsense
How's ABQ?

Cold. Went to Santa Fe yesterday. Time is passing so quickly while here. When I get back to LA, I will start switch out my filter (least begin the process) so I will be asking you from some wisdom on the matter. If I may :P

The green is pretty amazing. It unlike most green corals you've ever seen. Definitely different in person. But, as bright as the green is, it does not even compare to the eyes. You have to get real close to the glass to really see them, but they are amazing.

surgicalsense
I finally got my chalice mounted up to the chalice dome. Pretty cool. I can't wait for this bad boy to grow out.

3db923ff.jpg

Pretty ... meteor shower, right?

Archived