ReefCleaners.org

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

.... I understand your a busy man, maybe sneak in a FTS for coral growth, pretty please.

I know. I know. I will get a new one up soon. Things are doing good though.

Glad to see you still popping in here!!!!! I know I say this all the time, BUT......I made banana bread and thought of you :lol:

This is my best one yet! The recipe called for sour cream, which I didn't have, so I used organic vanilla yogurt instead. The most moist banana bread EVER! Soo yummy :)

Anyways....I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your reef!

I finally got one of those ceramic bread stones. Costco has them for $15 now. Glad the recipe worked out. That bread goes so fast when I make it.

I've been lurking around the lounge a little lately. There are some characters in there.

I'll have to look into a bread stone.

I don't visit the lounge. Once in a while I'll lurk, but haven't done that in a long time. They are so mean to each other over there! It's like a contest to see who can be the biggest jerk :lol:

I don't visit the lounge. Once in a while I'll lurk, but haven't done that in a long time. They are so mean to each other over there! It's like a contest to see who can be the biggest jerk :lol:

QFT

I've been lurking around the lounge a little lately. There are some characters in there.

Me too, I only really post in the guns and guitar thread. I think the bad rep they have isn't all their fault. I've not had a bad experience and I think it's because I'm not an idiot, post thread related and grammatically correct (to an extent), and don't just post useless stuff. The people that have a bad time there either post there by mistake, don't read most/all of the thread to take the temperature, or are pretty clueless.

Oh and gena's pretty spot on too. :lol:

Me too, I only really post in the guns and guitar thread. I think the bad rep they have isn't all their fault. I've not had a bad experience and I think it's because I'm not an idiot, post thread related and grammatically correct (to an extent), and don't just post useless stuff. The people that have a bad time there either post there by mistake, don't read most/all of the thread to take the temperature, or are pretty clueless.

Oh and gena's pretty spot on too. :lol:

Now I'm going to have to go look for your posts :) Like I have time for that in my day :lol: I posted one time in the "what are you eating right now" (or something like that ) thread.

Well you've seen the guns, I'll just throw some guitars in my thread and save you the effort. :lol:

Ok...thanks!!!! I really have no desire to search the lounge...even if it is to look for you :flower:

• 1 month later...

I actually went into the lounge about a month ago to search your postings! I thought you did an incredibly awesome job of holding your own in there!!! I think it was the running thread. You came out on top with each of your replies!!!! Looking forward to the new goings on in your tank!!!! You've been missed in these here parts :happy:

Yup. I'm getting a couple new corals tomorrow. I also have some info to share about my tank in a bit.

Sounds great, especially interested about how your chalice is doing.

I had a nice fun run in the fight about religion thread the other day haha...it was utterly pointless and mostly just to piss off lounge lurkers :P

I actually went into the lounge about a month ago to search your postings! I thought you did an incredibly awesome job of holding your own in there!!! I think it was the running thread. You came out on top with each of your replies!!!! Looking forward to the new goings on in your tank!!!! You've been missed in these here parts :happy:

Thanks Gena! Yeah, I've been busy and my tank has had me frustrated lately. I get into that in a bit. The lounge is a strange happening. Kinda fun most of the time. I like the running thread a lot. Its sort of morphing into exercise and fitness now.

Sounds great, especially interested about how your chalice is doing.

The chalice is kicking butt. Seven eyes now and encrusting the chalice dome pretty good.

I had a nice fun run in the fight about religion thread the other day haha...it was utterly pointless and mostly just to piss off lounge lurkers :P

I try not to get into the religion thread too much. So many opinions and no one really knows the truth.

Archived