ReefCleaners.org

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks peoples.

Well, I finally tried making a video using iMovie on my Mac. I did some spot feeding with chunks of silversides that I chopped up. I took a bunch of pictures as they were eating and made a video. Keep in mind that this is my first try ever, so it isn't the best by any means. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9npKPKAps

There's a treat at the end.

Nice! I agree, good music choice :)

surgicalsense
Donnie-Darko-donnie-darko-815898_450_659.jpg

I dig the Darko Bunny .... Hahaha.

The fire shrimp is a shameless thief I tell you!

Mine is too, I watched it grab the mysis right out of the duncan's mouth :o

Nice! I agree, good music choice :)

Agreed!

Donnie-Darko-donnie-darko-815898_450_659.jpg

The part where he is there looking at it in his room and tries to stab it 3-4 times and there is a force field really creepy!

And the crazy thing! That's his sister's boyfriend/Halloween date.

Cool shot!!!! Did you get your chalice?

Our new mixer arrived yesterday. It's pretty sweet!!!! We're breaking it in today :)

Very cool. I have started a Banana Nut Bread habit of getting rid of old bananas. It becoming the age old question of the chicken and the egg. Am I taking advantage of old bananas, or am I letting good bananas go bad to bake bread. Hmmm. The world may never know. And this new guy is flaking on the chalice stuff too. I'm doomed, I tell you. I'll send him another message today.

Definitely happy acro. Here's what mind looks like:

untitle.JPG?1320093494

Nice pic as usual Joel. I was just taking a pic of their tentacles poking out. They looked happy to me. LOL.

I think they're up to a G12 now. They are canon's top of the line point and shoot. I'd pop the extra cash for a T2i though and start saving for a 100mm macro.

My corals are the only thing that i would photographing. I would not need the latest model out. But, I would be very happy to take pics like the one you posted above. I will start checking around. Thanks.

surgicalsense
ROX 0.8 + GFO = done!

d32e6d98.jpg

BTW, the skimmer broke in and is working awesome. Two things I noticed is that it is very sensitive to how high the cup is (took a few days to get the skimmate where I wanted it) and it is causes way more evaporation than before. I see an ATO in my near future.

I have my goods, CJ ... what goes on which shelf in my media rack.

I have my goods, CJ ... what goes on which shelf in my media rack.

Well I was gonna say, "hey SS nice rack!" but then I thought you'd get the wrong idea, so anyway purigen then carbon or your chemipure elite.

surgicalsense
Well I was gonna say, "hey SS nice rack!" but then I thought you'd get the wrong idea, so anyway purigen then carbon or your chemipure elite.

Like that even is politically incorrect now ... a bit to late for the, oops part. You guys blew up my thread again :lol: with the satan posting and dingle berry christmas kitty.

It puts the Joe dirt in ninja school:)

LOL!

And without further ado, my Craigslist deal came through! I got 2 polyps of Blond Blue Eyed B@#$&*s zoanthid and a 2 eyed frag of Cornbred Trash Mummy Eye chalice. Pics to follow. Very excited!

LOL!

And without further ado, my Craigslist deal came through! I got 2 polyps of Blond Blue Eyed B@#$&*s zoanthid and a 2 eyed frag of Cornbread Trash Mummy Eye chalice. Pics to follow. Very excited!

What on earth kinds of names are those?

Archived