Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DHaut's Barracuda

Deleted User 6

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6
maybe I'll just steal your write-up again. waste not want not, lol.

works for me. i'm still waiting for my 50% cut on your ebooks.

Deleted User 6
Aperture?

Varies.

what's your paypal, I'll send your two bucks right over.

Go play it at the slots tonight and send me any winnings.

Damn this is nice tank D!!!

u do good work :P

Hey Maria! Thanks!

any more rarities and oddities?

Yes. Just have to get some pics.

Those are some awesome pictures dude. But aren't you worried that decorator crab might start growing and then moving things around? Or just moving things around? Regardless of it's size right now?

Deleted User 6
Those are some awesome pictures dude. But aren't you worried that decorator crab might start growing and then moving things around? Or just moving things around? Regardless of it's size right now?

It is something I've thought about. John says that this sp. doesn't get larger than this, so I'm experimenting. If it gets too big, I'll rehome it.

It is something I've thought about. John says that this sp. doesn't get larger than this, so I'm experimenting. If it gets too big, I'll rehome it.

That's great then. Those things are super cool. Especially that one because of it's tiny size haha. How big is it really though? When you mean micro.. do you mean like.. pencil eraser sized micro? Or like.. dime sized? Just want to get a perspective on what you consider micro. :lol:

Deleted User 6

Dime-sized is a good reference I think. The one in the pic above lost its claws (no clue, lol), so I'm hoping he molts and they grow back.

Nice. Good to know. If you don't mind me asking.. how much does John charge you for shipping on stuff like this? Regular? Or do you just buy other stuff as well to make the shipping worth it? I'm planning a small 4G invert only tank and I kinda want some things like these micro stuff you've been getting. :lol:

Archived