Deleted User 6

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mellow:

Why not just unveil the whole thing.

Awww crap. I just peed my pants.

I'm concerned about your lack of bowel control :lol:

Looks good D, I like that I am seeing a red led. B)

Quite the compliment! Thanks! Good luck on yours. Do you have a tank thread?

I do. But no tank yet. Ordered a Manta Ray 12 last week. I kept going back and forth between the Barracuda, Manta Ray 12 and Deep Blue 12.

My Tank Thread

Deleted User 6

The new LEDs give better spread and color blending. I also upped the exposure and fill lighting a bit in post processing. The tank has always been brighter than my pictures show. It's tough to capture it with LEDs.

The new LEDs give better spread and color blending. I also upped the exposure and fill lighting a bit in post processing. The tank has always been brighter than my pictures show. It's tough to capture it with LEDs.

Yea, i feel your pain with the pictures. You are an amazing photographer and have trouble, so imagine me lol.

I might have to bother Dave to send me a a few of those reds though...

Nice updated light. The colors seem to be popping alittle better with the new led additions. Is your green Goniopora loosing its color though? It looks dull in that new fts compared to the old one.

I had to do a side by side shot of your fts's, that's how I noticed. I had to take it that far :lol:

Deleted User 6

Right now the green goni is worrying me - it's been closed up for a couple days. My Blastos have some issues as well - one polyp died. I think it might be from putting a dying hammer frag in there. I'm doing multiple WCs today and seeing if things get back on track.

That's unfortunate. My ducans have been closed up for the past three days so I feel ya. Is that dying hammer frag going to make it all better?

Good luck with it. From here on out, only growth in this tank. Make it happen.

Deleted User 6

has anyone used the new Koralia nano's? I'm considering swapping out the Y-splitter loc-line piece for a kor nano in that top corner. I think it would create better flow in the tank, and wouldn't be any larger than that Y piece. Too much flow for a 12"x6" space?

Deleted User 6

To be honest, I've had that frag in my tank for 8 months, and it has just in the past 2 weeks decided to open all the way. So...who knows, lol. Its in med. flow and med. light right now.

Archived