i-78ggp4v-L.jpg

Sympodium (grows VERY slowly):

i-KsFTDsS-L.jpg

Green/Blue Cyph:

i-hr8KrDN-L.jpg

Toadstool:

i-bsLzjf2-L.jpg

Great tank!

I like the concept that you stated in the thread opening. I have wanted to do a pico with the same guidlines.

In using ESV salt, have you had to dose anything else?

My next project will use Nano-Box. What is the color combination of your twelve LEDs?

following along,

kevin

D,

Looking great. Do you think you could give a small write up with the updated LED's and diffuser? I am going to try to set my Do!Aqua back up as a reef.

New photos are spectacular!

-Dave

Mr. M, it's an Astrea.

Tiny feather duster colony and baby blue cloves (dwarf cerith shell behind it):

i-w9w5sVs-L.jpg

Very nice shots D! Watch out for those feather duster things, I had some identical ones that stung the jeebus out of everything they touched.Of course right now I can't find anything on them, but I think they are more like a tube aptasia than a feather duster

Deleted User 6
Very nice shots D! Watch out for those feather duster things, I had some identical ones that stung the jeebus out of everything they touched.Of course right now I can't find anything on them, but I think they are more like a tube aptasia than a feather duster

Interesting. Yeah, I thought they didn't quite look like a feather duster, but didn't have a category for them. If they get out of hand, I'll end them (lol). Right now all they can kill are some blue cloves, which probably isn't a bad thing.

D,

Looking great. Do you think you could give a small write up with the updated LED's and diffuser? I am going to try to set my Do!Aqua back up as a reef.

New photos are spectacular!

-Dave

Yeah, I've been meaning to write an update. I'll try to do that over the holidays. How's the new controller coming along?

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting. Yeah, I thought they didn't quite look like a feather duster, but didn't have a category for them. If they get out of hand, I'll end them (lol). Right now all they can kill are some blue cloves, which probably isn't a bad thing.

They look like hydroids of some type.

Archived