Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Barracuda

Deleted User 6

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your tank, but your 40br was awesome! Do you miss it?

Just noticed your sig and saw some of your photo's. How long did it take you to get the macro shots down? I have a 60D in the mail right now. I had a T3i but I ditched it because I felt the controls were a little to basic. I am by no means an expert though.

Deleted User 6

Interesting - I have been thinking about upgrading from my 30D to a T3i. I'll be interested to hear your impressions of the 60D. With the right lens/camera, macro shots aren't hard as long as you know the basics of photography. If you can't get a good shot in broad daylight of something standing still with a normal lens, you aren't going to get a good macro shot. I've taken tens of thousands of photos by now - practice makes perfect.

I do miss the 40b. I don't miss the amount of work it required. cest la vie.

Just read the whole thing. Great little tank and this thread is full great information!

Like others who have commented, that tank looks so big in the photos.

Deleted User 6

We have come to the tragic end of Jacques, the anemone shrimp, who thought the seaweed was greener on the other side of the glass wall.

i-vf6ZJCM-L.jpg

that sucks about your shrimp. I always wanted to get one for my pico but I have read too many stories of them jumping and I personally hate tops. The new leds look great.

SouthFlorida_Tron
son please. i might have liked tron when i was in, idunno, 3rd grade.

Lol, that's about right, then I saw the new 1... TRON is also my modern warfare 3 alias hahaha

Archived