Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Whatcha get? :happydance:

In cape horn news, took the lights up to 75% next week I'll move them up. I'm so paranoid I'll mess this up I don't want to cut corners.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, gonna be a sick build!

---------

I know why I was sucking yesterday, I was using the wrong gun:

TKZZl.jpg

Last 10 games average kd is 3.07. B)

I like the technology, people can't lie anymore about how they play and when I go off big like I did today I can actually prove I did. :lol:

I had 4 big games today the 19-1 above then 18-9, 18-6, and 21-4. It's a mix of finally learning the maps, using a better gun, and playing smarter.

surgicalsense
I used to have over 75% of the posts in my thread, now it's like 34% pretty soon it's going to become self aware.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and yes I am watching.

devilsadvocate
I used to have over 75% of the posts in my thread, now it's like 34% pretty soon it's going to become self aware.

well have to turn it off.

and itll be like "joel, i'm afraid i can't let you do that."

Lazy alert, I tried to go back and read everything I missed but I honestly have no patience for that, I have been home literally 30 minutes and have had a shot of Crown and a beer, what did I miss!!!?????

Sorry long day. :happy: IN about 15 minutes going to kill something on MW3. LMAO

If you saw my mw3 stat picture then you've seen the only thing I want to show off at the moment. :lol:

Everything is the same, lights turned up, water change, new shrimp is adorable, nudi still alive.

I know how you feel, when I got back from manventure I didn't feel like catching up on even my thread. Took me a few days to read everything.

If you saw my mw3 stat picture then you've seen the only thing I want to show off at the moment. :lol:

Everything is the same, lights turned up, water change, new shrimp is adorable, nudi still alive.

I know how you feel, when I got back from manventure I didn't feel like catching up on even my thread. Took me a few days to read everything.

LMAO no not anything to do with that, just more then my fair share of drama at work, bs is all.

I do like the K/D ratio you have!

Glad everything is still alive and well, Inverts seem to be your friends! Fish get mad at you and commit mass suicide at their discretion!

Sorry not my typical cheery self.

It's okay, #### some #### up. Either displace your anger into dominating fools or rage quit. Either way, healthy stress reliever. I hate the rage quit feeling but once you come back around you feel so much better :lol:

It's okay, #### some #### up. Either displace your anger into dominating fools or rage quit. Either way, healthy stress reliever. I hate the rage quit feeling but once you come back around you feel so much better :lol:

Have interview on Wednesday, I may be able to rage give my 2 weeks at the end of this one.

Molly doesn't like to eat her treats unless I try to take them from her. When I give her a treat I hold it out and pull it just out of her reach when she goes for it. I used to think she hated it but now when someone else gives her one she comes to me and looks like this:

Fqlra.jpg

:lol: so then I try to grab it and then she runs to her bed and eats it.

She used to love treats then she started hating them for some reason. She would just turn her nose up at them because they weren't carrots (her favorite thing) So one day I decided that I wasn't going to take it so I just popped it in my pocket and told her it was mine and she immediately wanted it. :lol:

So now we make it a fun little game. She huffs, growls, throws her head back and just throws a fit but seems to love every second. I'll try to get a video of it soon because it's hilarious. :D

Your dog is masochistic. :lol:

That's exactly what I've been saying.

LOL! They always want what they can't have. ;)

Oh and saw you recommended my thread for someone else with cloudy water! I hope he can find the information! LMAO And thanks! :happy: Makes me feel like I know wtf I am doing in this hobby!

Archived