Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I was in my 30s just a few months ago ;) I never cared much about age, but turning 40 has been HARD!

You do not look it, not even close .... I was having a hard with 35, now that I am just about in my later 30's :lol: I got over it.

I used to have over 75% of the posts in my thread, now it's like 34% pretty soon it's going to become self aware.

told you.. thats because we're not feeding the troll :)

How do you check?

Well the first number was just an estimate. The second you click on the number of replies next to your thread title and before your username in the member aquarium section:

Xu9Go.jpg

Then a little box comes up and tells you who all has posted in your thread and how much:

pgDXC.jpg

Then you divide your posts/total posts to find your percentage of posts.

Well my nudi has gone the way of my lobster. -_-

His hangout is just out of normal view. I have to like crane my neck and stand on my head to see him. Still kicking though :)

Fed the tank today a very small meal, 5ml total. Emily watched Cliff eat from the syringe and immediately took to it. She is so adorable. She's easily 1" but fearless. She was riding on cliffs back. :lol:

I'm in the Top 27!

I'm not sure if that's anything I need to be proud of though... :unsure:

Be proud of it, be very proud :P

You still planning to wait on placing the new sps frags? If so, don't wait too long ;)

I'm impatient!

Yes I'm still waiting. I learned my lesson with the first acro, with these lights you just can't put them willy nilly because it will bleach fast. :eek:

But seriously, how adorable is Emily?

8SmAW.jpg

Clifford's been a bum. He just hangs upside down all day. Emily scampers around everywhere and purposefully climbs things just for the fun of it. She told me one joke, but it wasn't very funny. She will get better.

She's pretty cute. Mine are pigs! They can be bad sometimes :lol:

Is that the macro you were talking about?

Yes, that be the macro, it grows pretty fast :)

Emily should be named Jessica shrimpson.

No. :P I don't want to name the other one Eric Johnson.

That doesn't look like any of the ones on the ban list. I like the looks of that a lot. If I had space I would totally take some.

How about when you upgrade :)

That

:lol:

Archived