SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I was in my 30s just a few months ago ;) I never cared much about age, but turning 40 has been HARD!

50 hit my dad hard. He sulked around the house talking about how he was going to die. Then he took my mom to Hawaii for 2 months :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
devilsadvocate
I was in my 30s just a few months ago ;) I never cared much about age, but turning 40 has been HARD!

my moms always complaining about being 42. im like stfu, you got like 35ish more years.

Haha, dude if me you and siwelk lived closer together we'd have a big three way bromance and get kicked out of bars and stuff.

^this^

I remember Graduating, since then life is a blur or work, sleep etc.

Now I am looking back saying WTF. Can't imagine another 20 years from now....

indeed, just when ya feel you got a grip on things, you realize half of what you wanted to do will be out of your reach

Wait until you have kids....time just FLIES by you in a flash!!!!!! I swear it feels like my son was just born yesterday...he's 12 now omgomgomg

It's depressing if you think about it too much.

50 hit my dad hard. He sulked around the house talking about how he was going to die. Then he took my mom to Hawaii for 2 months :lol:

That's a GREAT way to cope with Mid life Crisis! Hope my husband does that!

TTYT, Jordan :flower:

Your dad has awesome coping skills :)

not anymore. it's mostly just a bunch of ####ty days, leveled out by less ####ty days.

but who am I to complain, just a hoobla of first world problems.

Glad to hear the mr coral pack came Joel :)

Joel.

I think I'll try to score you something from Reefstock.

I should be good to go by then.

Also, this is my on-topic contribution for the month.

This is what I imagine Blue's life to be like.

it did? he oredered one? whatd you get joel?
did i miss pictures?

You did miss it :lol: it's sad when people miss the important stuff. Always check my first post to see, that's where I add all my update links too.

Joel.

I think I'll try to score you something from Reefstock.

I should be good to go by then.

lso, this is my on-topic contribution for the month.

Very professional post. A+++ will reply again.

Reefstock? Is that a store?

It's a show, gotcha B)

Nice, looks awesome. B)

Break out the broken record player and mentions how I wish the community was that nice here. Stupid hillbillies.

"I don't want a barbie doll!

You broke my heart"

The one where he has parents tell their kids they ate their Halloween candy is freaking hilarious. Look up that one next.

Buncha spoiled brats if you ask me. No child should feel that entitled at that early of an age. I'm not going to put up with that #### with my kids.

Buncha spoiled brats if you ask me. No child should feel that entitled at that early of an age. I'm not going to put up with that #### with my kids.

+1 if they are cry babies.. they go sit out in the cold for an hour

Archived