Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paypal me this mid week and give me (pm) your list/platform again. Just remember to add $5 for FedEx shipping. Each $15.

Will do :)

Peanut worm, for sure.

Awesome. I like peanut worms, just never thought they got so big B)

I bet your parents are so proud of you (law school).

At least that worm isn't a eunicid!!!!!

Dad has his phd in chemistry and invented washable crayons... Needless to say there was no way I was getting out of a graduate education :lol: I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do but at least I'll have options with a JD :)

And the trade off with losing my fish is I have great luck with hitchhikers. :D

Your parents must love you!

I wish mine did :tears:

They do, only child syndrome :P

How far is the move? Same town?

Not settled on a school but nearest law school I applied to was 2 hours away.

Cool new sig... Now I think Pirates when I look at the font. Sweet! Arrrr....

Exactly what I was going for. Old timey pirate. I did some gold effects but it didn't look as nice but I was trying to make it look like gold. I might try again but I'm happy with the black/red/orange/yellow gradient.

surgicalsense

Which ever you want to do, either way I like it a-lot! :P Arrrrr ... you know you can change the way your english reads on your facebook. Linquistics of pirate, Arrrrr :lol:

Yeah he did, he's interested, I'm just working out the money with him. So it would be 2 Millie's, the red cap, galaxea, and 4-5 polyp AOGs right?

He wants a picture of them though, are they the ones to the right of your RR in the FS thread?

Awesome new sig, arrrrrr!

Thanks! Your sig is really nice too :):):)

My new year's resolution:

ENTfh.jpg

:lol:

devilsadvocate

yeah they are the ones to the left. the skirts are a little brown now, there to high up for my MH lighting, but ther red is still real bright.

Thanks! Your sig is really nice too :):):)

Thanks, I need to make one thats actually from a picture of my tank and that is not nearly as large though. Eventually I'll get around to it.

Those nachos look delicious btw :D

Why not do it today? :lol: got to rename your tank though!

I think I'll re-do it once the new 30 gallon is up an running so that I can rename it (also I need a photo I like for the sig). Should I just change it to "Felicia's Scuba-Inspired 30 Gallon"? Or something completely new? Any ideas, since you're good at names?

I don't know a lot about scuba but I like short names. What about something like Scuba Zone? Or name the tank after a reef/place you like to dive at.

I don't know a lot about scuba but I like short names. What about something like Scuba Zone? Or name the tank after a reef/place you like to dive at.

Hmmm, I like that idea. The only issue is I dive in Northern CA all the time now and I feel like if I name it somewhere I dive here, people might think its a cold water tank. I do agree that I should shorten it :)

surgicalsense
I think I'll re-do it once the new 30 gallon is up an running so that I can rename it (also I need a photo I like for the sig). Should I just change it to "Felicia's Scuba-Inspired 30 Gallon"? Or something completely new? Any ideas, since you're good at names?

Felicia's Shark Infested 30G (this one was for fun)

Felicia's 30G Scuba Inspired Mini-Reef

but, if you want something completely different and somewhat none silly. Give me ideas of things you favor and/or make you laugh. I am sure I could come up with some vivid names.

I definitely want to keep it related to diving since that's part of why I love aquariums so much. I'd like the name to be shorter, but still portray that the tank is inspired by the fact that I scuba dive.

What do you guys think of something like "Diver's Dream"?

P.S. - I like the funny ideas Danielle. Too bad I don't have a tank big enough for a shark or I'd totally go with "Shark Infested" haha!

Archived