Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

For what? Killing the old people at the grocery store?

Naw I've got my trusty meat tenderizer. Better than any "gun" IMO.

I can honestly tell you, if all you had was a meat tenderizer.....

I wouldn't f*** w/ a guy like that.

That takes some serious crazy... :eek:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If today is any indication of my forthcoming year...... I'll be happy to see it end on Dec.21st.

This year has been AWFUL..... :(

It's not the new year yet, but I hear you, I'll be glad 2012 is starting.

You need guns, and ammo..... LOT'S OF AMMO. :eek:

+1,000

For what? Killing the old people at the grocery store?

Naw I've got my trusty meat tenderizer. Better than any "gun" IMO.

No, to crush your enemies. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Duh. Guns > tenderizer any day of the week.

I can honestly tell you, if all you had was a meat tenderizer.....

I wouldn't f*** w/ a guy like that.

That takes some serious crazy... :eek:

He'd have to be a big guy for it to be scary. :lol:

pismo_reefer
He'd have to be a big guy for it to be scary. :lol:

That should read: "would leave alone"....

You come at me w/ a meat tenderizer, I'm gonna tenderize yer upper torso w/ a 12gauge slug...or, two. ;)

I'm just sayin the guy whackin' old people, at the grocery store w/ a meat tenderizer,

In the middle of hell on Earth.... Is a guy I drive passed, and say, "Did you see that sh*t!!?"

omgomgomg

That should read: "would leave alone"....

You come at me w/ a meat tenderizer, I'm gonna tenderize yer upper torso w/ a 12gauge slug...or, two. ;)

I'm just sayin the guy whackin' old people, at the grocery store w/ a meat tenderizer,

In the middle of hell on Earth.... Is a guy I drive passed, and say, "Did you see that sh*t!!?"

omgomgomg

I love the romanticism of the apocalypse but I'm fully aware it would be fun for a week, tops. And it would especially start to really suck once medicine/food/perishable items reached their expiration date. :lol:

And always double tap. Can never be too careful!

Joel...you don't need guns...you have Molly :lol: She'll melt anyones heart :)

Molly can't live without modern comforts, as soon as society collapses she would die. And if she made it past the shock of not having her prescription dry dog food mixed with prescription canned dog food, microwaved for 15 seconds then topped with a sliced up carrot, she would die shortly after all insulin went bad. :( so then if have to start shooting :lol:

... Or stroke his delicious beard.

It's getting shaved off the 8th after I get home from manventure. I'm getting tired of it :lol: it's not itchy I just don't keep the same hair style very long so 2 months has been killing me.

Photobucket blows. How do I fix my sig issue? Can I just delete some pictures? Upgrading isn't going to happen since I was getting the same service for free from imgur. How's Flickr?

Also, it says I have 10gb a month and I've exceeded... I have 35 photos and unless they are all 300mb I doubt that's the case :lol:

Oh, and happy new year everybody! :)

whats wrong with your sig? well whats your issue, looks fine to me

This is what I see:

cGRW6.jpg

Oh and let's start the new year off with a picture of my most favorite coral:

fmvVR.jpg

well joel guess what....its a new month starting now so..... :P youve no longer exceeded

ps if you see that - clear your cache

well joel guess what....its a new month starting now so..... :P youve no longer exceeded

ps if you see that - clear your cache

My email said it would reset the 18th (month after starting my account), and I cleared it, still the crap box. I'll check out Flickr tomorrow, if it has a cap too I'll figure out how to scale down the sig to 2mb, sacrificing as little quality as possible, to meet imgur's cap.

my froggy looks like #### compared to yours! :tears:

It's the best froggy I've seen in person or online. It's by far the best livestock purchase I've made with this reef. Now if it will only get basketball size like some I've seen. Oh that would be awesome.

That is one hell of a frogspawn :) ... mine seemed a bit pissed off this evening :huh:

Thanks! :) remember mine was po'ed not too long ago, I found lowering the light and feeding less helped it.

Such a purdy froggy!!!!!!

Happy New Year, Joel!!!!! The M&R asti was perfect! Not potent at all...which is a good thing, for me :happy:

Just enough to relax. And very sweet! I love the bubbly ;)

I wish you a year full of wonderfulness!!!!!!

Such a purdy froggy!!!!!!

Happy New Year, Joel!!!!! The M&R asti was perfect! Not potent at all...which is a good thing, for me :happy:

Just enough to relax. And very sweet! I love the bubbly ;)

I wish you a year full of wonderfulness!!!!!!

Thank you and happy new year to you too! :) I'm glad you liked it! We went through a bottle of Merlot and Rielsing for dinner and two bottles of M&R for new years :lol: I forgot that you don't have to get drunk off wine/champagne to have a hangover on it :lol:

Happy New Year to you, Joel! Yay! :P

Happy new year! :)

Thanks, Joel!

I had 3 glasses of the M&R. Just enough to make me feel good...but not drunk :) I felt fine this morning too...the most important thing of all!!!!!

Archived