Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah "societal conventions." So THAT'S what it's called these days.

That's what it's always been called :lol:

Yes....yummy. In fact, I haven't had one in a while. I'm gonna have one today :) I have a lemon tree and an orange tree :)

Do it :) they are pretty good!

Now Joel, here's to beating your pathetic theory of this being impossible.

"Pathetic," as said by the one who has 200 posts on a website in one day... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Couldnt find a pic of the entire wall... but here are a few of my prized ones, theses are all "bombers" 22oz beers, this shelf was filled with the best. Very hard to get beers and I loved each and everyone of them, even if I dont remember their names . Just like my w... nahhh Im to cool for quagmire jokes B)

photowf.png

Dude! Cool on the new corals, I'm sure they'll be just fine, cuz Piz said so!

Good tequila (no salt, no lime) and good beer, tough to beat.

Hmmmm disarono.....yum. man I wish I could find this blood orange liquore. I had a couple years back...I dunno what its called but ill never forget the taste

surgicalsense

post-69207-1325275895_thumb.png

This compliments a medium rare ribeye, horseradish and A1 ... with veggies on the side

post-69207-1325275914.png

This compliments anything if you can handle it.

and lastly...

The best addition to any football game.

surgicalsense
Danielle, that's a solid list.

I can't wait for it to get colder around here so I can get some hard apple cider. :)

It is a shame I can not handle fig.1 anymore :wacko:

However, a black'n'tan never do me wrong and the Stella :wub:

Hard apple cider ... what is put in it?

surgicalsense
Nothing, the cider is fermented. The alcohol content is comparable to beer. It's pretty good, especially when warm :)

Ah ooooo, okay. Like Framboise ... very taste stuff. However, there is nothing alcholic about this what so ever. Even though is similar to your apple cider.

I love hard cider (especially since I don't drink beer). Most of our brew pubs here have it on tap and have lots of fun varieties like raspberry, pomegranate, and blood orange.

Ah ooooo, okay. Like Framboise ... very taste stuff. However, there is nothing alcholic about this what so ever. Even though is similar to your apple cider.

Sounds tasty :)

I love hard cider (especially since I don't drink beer). Most of our brew pubs here have it on tap and have lots of fun varieties like raspberry, pomegranate, and blood orange.

Those all sound delicious and I want to try some!

Cider is nice. We only see it around the holidays.

Drink of choice will always be Crown Royal either straight up < preferred or mixed in coke.

How's the tank?

Drink of choice will always be Crown Royal either straight up < preferred or mixed in coke.

How's the tank?

Crown is nice, I had a friend who always liked it with ginger ale.

No idea on the tank, left before lights on just got home and the lights are off. I'll know tomorrow, updated photos of course.

I put Canuck Whisky in my apple cider.

Good drink at the top of the mountain.

That sounds pretty good. I just imagine that you live in a log cabin on a snowy peak, even though I've been to several places in the Rockies and that general area and know what it actually looks like :lol:

Yum! :)

I've had a super long day and I'm beat! Watching a little Netflix then sleeping like a rock.

Hopefully nothing but good reports tomorrow with the coral. I'm positive :)

Shiraz is the only wine I enjoy B)

I keep trying to find other kinds and order what the "wine guy" recommends to accompany a meal but I've not really stumbled across anything else.

I like moscato but that's not really a wine.

Bad update time, pretty sure nothing but the mushrooms are going to survive.

c57af3aa.jpg

bdcdbb93.jpg

e79b54c0.jpg

3fd15cd3.jpg

For the record, I won't be pulling anything out on the off chance one comes back.

Archived