SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get into FFL, but I do love a good football game. Good luck!

I'm 5 points away from winning my match up. This is my first year doing it but if I follow my same pattern of march madness I'm about to crash and burn. I usually am really strong until the end then fail miserably. :P

Great new pictures and that's fabulous good new for the new year (sps growth :happydance: )

Thanks! I'm just hoping this acro takes off. It will give me vindication for all of my trials the past month or so.

Thos Zoas look so happy! Very nice.

Side note. Purchased the Glenmorangie 18 for new years due to a recommendation of a close buddy of mine. Was very good. I am sticking to single malts from now on lol.

Happy New Year!

Better luck this year, fish-wise.

Hopefully your last batch were just Mayan.

Happy New Year to you too!

No, they weren't Mayan, they were in the People's Temple. :lol:

Thos Zoas look so happy! Very nice.

Side note. Purchased the Glenmorangie 18 for new years due to a recommendation of a close buddy of mine. Was very good. I am sticking to single malts from now on lol.

Thanks! Once you said you liked IPA I knew you'd be in love with single malts. B)

Happy New Year bro. Love that froggy, gotta get me one!

Happy new year to you too. From my understanding, froggies drop babies, if that happens or I finally decide to frag it you're second in line after Blue :D

FTS, my tank is reaching a good balance, I've not cleaned my glass in 2 weeks:

2VefJ.jpg

Cool picture, too bad the wb got thrown off. I'm still getting the hang of shooting under the new light settings:

20c9X.jpg

An idea of what the mushies will look like when bigger:

eN59E.jpg

Finally, what in the sweet hell is this thing?

ZTXCP.jpg

The stick looking thing, it's obviously part of something bigger. And I've never seen it before and it's gone now.

Do they exceed 5"? I know scale is hard to judge but the visible portion is ~4" and it obviously goes further into the rocks and into the sand.

After some research, 18" is max size. That's probably what it is, I've seen a few smaller one so I know for a fact I have them in the system. Thanks squared.

Those mushrooms are so purdy!!!!!! I love them!!! Tank is looking so filled in. Have you decided on getting the chromis for sure? I think a school of them plus some sort of blenny would be nice :)

surgicalsense
Those mushrooms are so purdy!!!!!! I love them!!! Tank is looking so filled in. Have you decided on getting the chromis for sure? I think a school of them plus some sort of blenny would be nice :)

Agreed and that would be neat to have a school swimming around since you have the space for it.

Next tank I do or if I get rid of/something happens to the lobster I want to do maxi minis, sexy shrimp, and small gobies. Of course there would be other stuff but those are things I want now but my lobster prevents it.

Thanks! I can't wait for them to be bigger!

Yeah, Chromis are cheap and pretty. If they didn't nip shrimp antennae I'd just buy 10 damsels.

Agreed and that would be neat to have a school swimming around since you have the space for it.

The school is going to be sweet :)

Kill it.

No, it's a badass and I really like it. He just doesn't let me keep small inverts or small perching fish. I might sell him when I upgrade.

He should, they are open swimmers and he won't bother "healthy, sleeping fish." the only problem with the small gobies is that they perch and the lobster hole is a great perch and I bet he would ambush little guys. :eek:

Right now it's just in the ether. I'm obviously not taking on the effort of moving the tank in one go when I go to law school so it will be a slow process probably July-October of slowly transferring things from the 40 to the 75. There's really nothing set lol.

surgicalsense

Paypal me this mid week and give me (pm) your list/platform again. Just remember to add $5 for FedEx shipping. Each $15.

Archived