• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, what about:

The Dive

Felicia's Dive

Dive Spot

3,000 posts :)

Sweet! You're so popular! I like those too. I'll compile a list and think about it while I work on the upgrade. Send anymore ideas my way :)

surgicalsense

Right! That was the oxymoron, you have dived with sharks but your tank does not have any in there.

Felicia's Diving 30G adventure!

Fish'n'Chips 30G of tarder sause(it's funny but kind of tacky, don't use it :P )

Haha, thanks guys! I feel like I totally just jacked Joel's thread...oops :happy:

Considering it's 151 pages of jack (pun), I don't think he'll be worried :happy:

I'm toying with a mr. coral order. The 9 SPS frag pack. He said they've healed a week and will be sent ups overnight by 10:30am so the frags are in the box less than 20 hours.

Those SPS are pretty.

Why don't you too get married?

I'm waiting for her to ask. I'm too nervous.

I'm toying with a mr. coral order. The 9 SPS frag pack. He said they've healed a week and will be sent ups overnight by 10:30am so the frags are in the box less than 20 hours.

Those SPS are pretty.

I'm waiting for her to ask. I'm too nervous.

Hey Joel did you know I've been a millionaire since I was 3?

I think I missed something...why are we supposed to get married? :P

I get so tempted by those Mr. Coral packs all the time, but them I go read through all the reviews of that site on here and always decide its a bad idea. I guess if they've actually healed for a week then they might make it ok. You'll have to let me know how that goes if you do order.

Hey Joel did you know I've been a millionaire since I was 3?

No I didn't.

I think I missed something...why are we supposed to get married? :P

I get so tempted by those Mr. Coral packs all the time, but them I go read through all the reviews of that site on here and always decide its a bad idea. I guess if they've actually healed for a week then they might make it ok. You'll have to let me know how that goes if you do order.

I'm not really sure why, Ballz just said it. I think he wants to live vicariously through that for some sick reason.

The down side is that they are tiny 1/2-3/4" frags. I'm tempted, I live fairly close to their store (nationally speaking) so shipping wouldn't be too stressful.

devilsadvocate

im like 45 minutes from there store. been there once. coral section is nice. fish section makes me want to cry.

I'm not really sure why, Ballz just said it. I think he wants to live vicariously through that for some sick reason.

Haha, sounds like Ballz needs a gf. :P

The down side is that they are tiny 1/2-3/4" frags. I'm tempted, I live fairly close to their store (nationally speaking) so shipping wouldn't be too stressful.

The size isn't too big of a deal if they're reasonably fast growers. I just looked up that frag pack and its definitely tempting. Do you know if those are mostly acros? That's the other thing that bothers me about Mr. Coral, he gives them all names but doesn't say what kind of coral they actually are most of the time.

If he really does let them heal for a week and they're in the box getting to you for less than a day, then maybe you'll have better luck with his frags. Plus, you're due for a run of good luck :D

To my untrained eye, looks like acro and Millie's. I sent him an email asking about heat packs, the deal will be pretty much sealed if I can get that blue chalice he has for the chrimstmas countdown thrown in.

I'm not sure if Ballz has a gf or not, do you Ballz?

Yeah that's what they look like to me, but I don't know much about telling SPS's apart. If you decide to order from him, keep us posted on how everything goes!

I probably will order if that chalice is thrown in. So if he's fast on responding like his first pm I could order it tonight.

Archived