SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

You're going through law school? That's flipping awesome! Hmm, how old are you again? ;) just kidding!

That is one sweet chalice.

I haven't started yet. Lol, but for the record, I just turned 23. B)

Not to mention....he's rich (Dad invented washable crayons). I think that's so cool

I think it's hella awesome that he did. I don't think it's the same compound today but he was working on something and accidentally made the compound (like all great inventions) and by chance he had a coworker working with crayola to invent just that and he presented it and they wanted it.

Rich is a stretch though, we do well, but I know plenty of people more well off than us.

I honestly would have been disappointed if you didn't say it. It was set up too nicely not to take advantage, haha.

Where all are you considering for law school? I've got a couple friends in law school right now, but they're all in schools in Florida.

Rich and going to law school...hmmm, maybe this arranged marriage isn't such a bad deal for me...

We'd just need a pre-nup about Lily being mine and our tanks.

:D not sure yet, applying to tier 1 schools like wvu, Osu, wake forest, south Carolina (where dad went). I wanted Duke but my LSAT wasn't good enough.

I want full custody of the Lilly. :P you're studying engineering right? That's a nice career too.

He's rich too?

We'll, how you doing Joel? Come here often? :naughtydance:

I would jokingly respond to that, but you're 15

Ballz, respond to that for me. :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colormyheart

:rolleyes: 15 is a good age!

But really, that's awesome that you're going to give law school a try. Hopefully you won't combust from all the stress. :(

Wow! What's going on in here! What have I missed! :naughtydance:

Joel I didn't know you were loaded!!! LMAO, I am proud to say I am happily married. :D

Can't wait to see the new corals, sending good vibes for a good experience!

Girls, I find dog and cat hairs in my tank, not much I can do about it but I clean them out when I see them in the powerheads. Annoying as heck. :rolleyes: But what can you do when they are in the fricking air every time the AC or fan kicks on?

Oh good idea. Ballz, you need a gf right? If you think you can play matchmaker, I think Joel can too, haha.

Those are all great schools! When do you find out about admissions? Good luck! Yeah, I'm at UC Berkeley in my second year of a PhD program in Materials Science and Engineering.

Oh, and sorry, but Lily is all mine and you can't have her! :P

colormyheart
Oh good idea. Ballz, you need a gf right? If you think you can play matchmaker, I think Joel can

I've already got someone. :wub:

but not an older guy with a rich dad! :D

Seems Joel's a hot commodity

Thatssssss me! :D

15 is a good age!

But really, that's awesome that you're going to give law school a try. Hopefully you won't combust from all the stress.

A good age to meet Chris Hansen maybe.

And I think I can handle it. I got 2 degrees and a minor in college so I'm used to hard work, I just had to take a year off before law school :lol:

Wow! What's going on in here! What have I missed! :naughtydance:

Joel I didn't know you were loaded!!! LMAO, I am proud to say I am happily married.

Can't wait to see the new corals, sending good vibes for a good experience!

Girls, I find dog and cat hairs in my tank, not much I can do about it but I clean them out when I see them in the powerheads. Annoying as heck. :rolleyes: But what can you do when they are in the fricking air every time the AC or fan kicks on?

Lol, that first line is like the person late to the swingers party :lol:

Oh good idea. Ballz, you need a gf right? If you think you can play matchmaker, I think Joel can too, haha.

Those are all great schools! When do you find out about admissions? Good luck! Yeah, I'm at UC Berkeley in my second year of a PhD program in Materials Science and Engineering.

Oh, and sorry, but Lily is all mine and you can't have her!

haha you know there's name mashups for celeb couples like brangelina? If blue and Ballz got together... Do I have to say what their name would be? :lol:

And hey, phd... Seems like the arranged stuff is swinging back my way :P what are you going to do with that?

We'll see about that custody issue, bad part about marrying a lawyer is the knowledge of the system! :lol:

Haha, deal with it Ballz, you started all this :D

I actually research biomaterials, so the materials used in medical applications. My thesis project involves designing a polymer scaffold to deliver stem cells to damaged heart muscle tissue after a heart attack. After I finish, I'd like to work in R&D at a medical and healthcare company.

What kind of law are you interested in?

I guess I need to hire myself an awesome lawyer to make this pre-nup ironclad, cause there's no way you're getting Lily! Plus you'd probably give her back to me as soon as she got her hair all over in Cape Horn :P

Colormyheart, I know you're after older man going to law school with a rich dad, but Ballz is a Bieber look alike :D

bahahaha joel i swear these faces are awesome lol...

ps your new sig makes me think of captain hook from peter pan....

Haha, deal with it Ballz, you started all this :D

I actually research biomaterials, so the materials used in medical applications. My thesis project involves designing a polymer scaffold to deliver stem cells to damaged heart muscle tissue after a heart attack. After I finish, I'd like to work in R&D at a medical and healthcare company.

What kind of law are you interested in?

I guess I need to hire myself an awesome lawyer to make this pre-nup ironclad, cause there's no way you're getting Lily! Plus you'd probably give her back to me as soon as she got her hair all over in Cape Horn :P

Colormyheart, I know you're after older man going to law school with a rich dad, but Ballz is a Bieber look alike :D

That's cool! Way over my head :lol: RnD is a good career.

I like corporate law and other 9-5 kinds of law. My internship was in family law and that's just too easy to take home with you.

bahahaha joel i swear these faces are awesome lol...

ps your new sig makes me think of captain hook from peter pan....

Thanks man, that's exactly the kind of feel I wanted so I'm glad so many got the same feeling without me saying it.

Its over my head at times too, haha. But thats research...

You'll have to keep us posted when you find out where you got into law school :D

Its over my head at times too, haha. But thats research...

You'll have to keep us posted when you find out where you got into law school :D

Will do! :)

Getting married to a fellow reefer and a new sig all in one day?

Yeah, there's been some real changes in my life. :lol: oh yeah, and giving mr coral a try. The email exchanges were quick until I sent him my PayPal ID for the invoice so it's not final yet but if all fails we can go by PM time when I finalized it if someone else tries to take it (there was only one pack left when we were talking).

Lol, just as I sent that, I got the PayPal invoice. :D

:lol:

:D

Got everything sorted with the order, will be shipped Monday. He was shipping Thursday but I'll be gone for manventure Friday and didn't want to deal with getting coral as well as packing.

I just have to ask...what is manventure Friday?

We've been pre-engaged for a day and I feel like you know nothing about me, I don't think this is going to work out. :P

Manventure is a beautiful thing. Six of my closest and oldest (some since kindergarten) guy friends go here:

R3Vig.jpg

For a weekend every winter, this will be the 5th year.

We shoot guns, drink, drink and shoot guns, throw axes, start a fire, get our own water, use the bathroom in an outhouse, and slowly freeze to death.

It's great. :)

colormyheart

We got an outdoorsman, eh? And he's rich?

I'm suddenly 23, blonde, and gorgeous!

But really, is that your cabin? You're so lucky that you get to do this. Beautiful wilderness, btw. Have fun! :)

Archived