Top Shelf Aquatics

Zer0's 25G Trimless LED Cube

Zer0

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't attached so to speak.. it pretty much just sits on the heatsink. It doesn't move at all and doesn't make a sound.

Okay, cool. I started hacking the heatsink... lol I think it should come out pretty sweet.

So, um... ZER0 WHY YOU NO POST MORE PICTURES!? :lol:

Okay, cool. I started hacking the heatsink... lol I think it should come out pretty sweet.

So, um... ZER0 WHY YOU NO POST MORE PICTURES!? :lol:

Can't wait to see it!

Post no pictures because I gots no new pictures. Stupid cycle is taking foreva.

Can't wait to see it!

Post no pictures because I gots no new pictures. Stupid cycle is taking foreva.

Damn dude. That blows. Well, better safe than sorry. (and it gives me time to move and catch up!)

Awesome news....Whats your nitrate level?

Yeah lol, I was hoping it would finish before school started. :)

Nitrates are at 5ppm. Going to do a 10G water change tomorrow and then probably going to get my 2 clowns and then a couple snails and hermits. There really isn't too much algae growth and there aren't any diatoms yet.

looking awesome!

Thansk Ram!

Did a 10G water change, and I'm going to pick up 2 Ocellaris clowns tomorrow afternoon. Probably a couple snails and hermits as well. We'll see what Ocean Gallery II has in stock. So far everything is reading 0, including nitrates, but that was after the water change so we'll see in a couple days.

Did a 10G water change, and I'm going to pick up 2 Ocellaris clowns tomorrow afternoon. Probably a couple snails and hermits as well. We'll see what Ocean Gallery II has in stock. So far everything is reading 0, including nitrates, but that was after the water change so we'll see in a couple days.

thumbs-up.jpg

At the checkout counter don't forget to let them know you're part of the mailing list for the 20% off. I should be heading over there within a week to pick up some new bulbs and I also think I'm going to try B Ionic salt mix since my RC is all out. Let us know when they arrive!

thumbs-up.jpg

At the checkout counter don't forget to let them know you're part of the mailing list for the 20% off. I should be heading over there within a week to pick up some new bulbs and I also think I'm going to try B Ionic salt mix since my RC is all out. Let us know when they arrive!

Haha nice, and thanks for the reminder! Also if you want, next time you head over there shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can make it there too.

Woo!

Should I drip acclimate? Or just float and then release them? I always use to drip and never had a single loss.. but I keep seeing people float their sh!t. Just wondering..

Got a big picture update for anyone that is interested. :)

But first, Nitrites have finally been detected. It's not much yet, as I suspect it will rise to around 1ppm before it begins to drop so I'm just waiting it out. Still pretty happy nonetheless that Nitrites are finally showing up. That means I'm on the home stretch. :P

Anyways, on to the pictures:

So, these first two are from my regular digital camera which has 7.1 megapixels, and is around 4 years old:

p6120022w.jpg

p6120038e.jpg

All the rest of these pictures were taken with my iPhone which only has 5 megapixels. I mean.. you can REALLY tell the difference in the quality of the photos. Well done apple, well done.

img0280jh.jpg

img0282nc.jpg

img0283pt.jpg

img0286mx.jpg

img0289s.jpg

img0290v.jpg

img0292lo.jpg

Hope you guys like them. :)

Questions/Comments/Suggestions whatever. All accepted.

You're lighting reminds me of the new Maxpect Mazarra's that just came out... even the light stand looks pretty darn close. Good job!

Mazarra Link:

http://reefbuilders.com/2011/08/11/mazarra...-sps-reef-tank/

I most certainly will post pictures guys. Count on that.

Thanks bluebastion. Those LED fixtures are really nice! Although they do look a bit more clean cut then mine does. :P

what mailing list, the ocean gallery newsletter? well damn, wish i mentioned that last week for the 20% off! ugh

Archived