SaltCritters.com

Zer0's 25G Trimless LED Cube

Zer0

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated shots look awesome. Looks like the blending is gone or you found a setting on the camera that likes the lighting.

Sick tank. :omgomgomg:

Updated shots look awesome. Looks like the blending is gone or you found a setting on the camera that likes the lighting.

Sick tank. :omgomgomg:

Thanks Fail! Gotta love that iPhone. :lol:

Looks so nice and clean! Great tank!

Thanks Lee! Much appreciated!

So some time in the future I'mma need you to make me 3 of these slick fixtures, think you can do it?

Looking great, can't wait for this baby to pan out!

man, that looks slick.

Thanks Flake! :)

So some time in the future I'mma need you to make me 3 of these slick fixtures, think you can do it?

Looking great, can't wait for this baby to pan out!

Sure thing dude, you know it.

Thanks! I can't wait either. :lol:

So, just a quick little update I guess.

The sump is super green lol.

phototvd.jpg

No brown anywhere, not even in the display. Also, the display has no green in it either. But that doesn't surprise me since I have LEDs. It's weird I guess because my cycle isn't even finished yet and there's tons of green film algae in the fuge.

And on that note, my cycle is coming to a close pretty soon I believe. Ammonia is almost 0ppm and the Nitrites are back down to .25ppm. Once everything hits zero I'll do a large water change and then stocking time. :)

Oh yah, and I just got back from the shore, being there three days, and everything looks the way it did when I left, aside from being a little green lol.

So, just a quick little update I guess.

The sump is super green lol.

phototvd.jpg

No brown anywhere, not even in the display. Also, the display has no green in it either. But that doesn't surprise me since I have LEDs. It's weird I guess because my cycle isn't even finished yet and there's tons of green film algae in the fuge.

And on that note, my cycle is coming to a close pretty soon I believe. Ammonia is almost 0ppm and the Nitrites are back down to .25ppm. Once everything hits zero I'll do a large water change and then stocking time. :)

Oh yah, and I just got back from the shore, being there three days, and everything looks the way it did when I left, aside from being a little green lol.

What are your using to light the fuge? And for how long? Could be light related.

Oh no lol, when I said weird, I meant that because there's still ammonia and nitrites, so how could anything grow and survive when there's basically poison in the tank. I know it's because I keep my fuge light on 24/7 haha, and because it's a 6500k, spiral plant grow bulb. :lol:

That's funny dude because I'm getting that green film algae in my display and we are exactly at the same point in our cycle. I've also got some nice diatoms too, but that will be taken care of when I put a powerhead in there.

That's funny dude because I'm getting that green film algae in my display and we are exactly at the same point in our cycle. I've also got some nice diatoms too, but that will be taken care of when I put a powerhead in there.

Nice. Hopefully the diatoms stay in my fuge like they did last time. Those things are unsightly

Didn't realize this tank was Mtn Dew powered.

I lol'd too. :lol:

looks great this def. motivates me to do a really good job on my 25. should b done this week i hope!!

Thanks cees! You're going to make a build thread right? ;)

Archived